PDA

View Full Version : ToT Weapons with Ethereal comparable procs?

Jsnappy
11-04-2015, 03:00 AM
While its nice to see a boost in green and blue stats I have yet to see any weapons with any procs worth upgrading this Summer's Ethereals weapons with anything from ToT as of yet. <br /> <br />What Scout Bow(s) are comparable or an upgrade to <a href="http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/943185275" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">The Ravager </a>?<br />What Weapon(s) have ability to reset spells/CAs like the <a href="http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3110583260" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">Phelony </a>and <a href="http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1650284571" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">Essence of Duality</a>?<br /> <br />The Relics so far that have been disco'd and discussed here in the forums have been unimpressive. Limiting 1 relic per toon is kinda discouraging if the procs are not far more superior than somebody that has all 3 of a class ethereal from this summer. <br /> <br />With all the stat inflation, the only things that still seem relevant with the new expac are the old Ethereals for those that got lucky. So seems almost all AoM end game Raid Gear will be obsolete come day #1 of ToT but those who got a lucky ethereal still may have the most uber weapons and procs in the game at the moment. The players who lacked gear but got lucky with an Ethereal this summer will be the one's with the biggest competitive edge going into ToT.<br /> <br />I hope to see some comparable weapons drops in Beta or at least some confirmation of weapons that will be released with ToT that would be at least comparable to summer's Ethereals (really should have some weapons that would replace ethereals to look foward to).

Jsnappy
11-04-2015, 03:09 AM
If ToT were to start tomorrow, who would you rather be?<br />A) Player in fully purple gem malice gear, Avatar jewelry and non-ethereal weapons<br />B) Player only in AoM Questline and Yellow Malice Gear with all 3 ethereals<br /> <br />Player B would pass Player A in gear within minutes after visiting the broker and picking up some handcrafted gear and jewelry in ToT (let alone MasterCrafted) and have ethereal procs non-existent yet in ToT.

Anunnaki
11-04-2015, 06:16 AM
Pretty sure the ethereal effects are now purple runes. I don't like them as purple runes actually, since the boost in stats on the new weapons isnt going to be large enough to offset what you lose in dumping current purple runes (at least for the entry level stuff that is available in Beta right now.)<br /> <br />I also hope these effects were fixed, because they are broken and horribly unbalanced for some classes on Live.

Marq
11-04-2015, 06:16 AM
Think someone said in the Itemization thread that the Eth effects were on war runes in ToT. Not seen any linked personally but guildies said there was a scout one atleast floating around in beta. <br /> <br />There are weaps with better stats then old eths yeah, you just need to get the rune to have the effect on it, if i understood it right.

Alphonsus
11-04-2015, 07:47 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Marq"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Marq said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6278492#post-6278492" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Think someone said in the Itemization thread that the Eth effects were on war runes in ToT. Not seen any linked personally but guildies said there was a scout one atleast floating around in beta.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Ethereal Mastery, Prestige Relic Purple Adorn, so I assume All-Access to use.<br />Scout only for Secondary slot.<br />Chance for Spell/CA to trigger twice.