PDA

View Full Version : Agnostic Zones hitting kind of hard.

Dragonsnacks
11-02-2015, 10:40 PM
So I went into an Agnostic zone and got hit for 700k, other times for 250k. Is this correct or is it still being worked on?

Gudum
11-02-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm hoping they are working on it - I had the same experience, a level 22 getting hit with 650K or more single hits and dying instantly. Its only happening in the new dungeons, went into Library of Erudin and it was working normally, the entire first floor did a total of 950K damage over five minutes.

Chrol
11-03-2015, 09:10 PM
We're working on it. Agnostic versions of both Maldura dungeons and Stygian Threshold should have reduced damage by the next update (tomorrow I think).<br /> <br />The other two (Kralet Penumbra) will follow suit once we have some testing results from any/all of the other three.

Caith
11-04-2015, 12:55 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Chrol"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Chrol said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6278230#post-6278230" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">We're working on it. Agnostic versions of both Maldura dungeons and Stygian Threshold should have reduced damage by the next update (tomorrow I think).<br /> <br />The other two (Kralet Penumbra) will follow suit once we have some testing results from any/all of the other three.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />And loot!