PDA

View Full Version : Beta Adventuring Test Rewards

Bloodguts
11-01-2015, 11:22 PM
I completed all the quests on my character, Kaaria, on the Beta server. I got both titles Stoneblood and Sparkblood, and i only received Tradeskill Beta Reward, which only has the Coin of Tithing, and Infuser and the potion.<br /> <br />I did not receive the Mount or the reward that i should have gotten for doing all the quests.

Rondo9
11-01-2015, 11:31 PM
yeh I think most people are having the same problem myself included.

Alphonsus
11-01-2015, 11:31 PM
Try creating a few more threads on the topic. That should fix it.

Netharius
11-03-2015, 12:29 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Bloodguts"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Bloodguts said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6276706#post-6276706" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I completed all the quests on my character, Kaaria, on the Beta server. I got both titles Stoneblood and Sparkblood, and i only received Tradeskill Beta Reward, which only has the Coin of Tithing, and Infuser and the potion.<br /> <br />I did not receive the Mount or the reward that i should have gotten for doing all the quests.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>It took me about a day for it to show up on my account but I <i>did</i> receive it. Maybe check and see if it's on your live account today? <a href="https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/adventure-beta-reward.564972/" class="internalLink">A lot of other people</a> experienced a similar issue but it <i>should</i> be there next time you check.<br /> <br />I hope that helps!