PDA

View Full Version : /beta not working

Ruckus
11-01-2015, 05:01 PM
I did /beta on my 8 toons on Unrest prior to the Halls of Fate merger. They eventually all got copied over to Beta, and the first one I logged on (Ruckus) ended up being the one to get the inventory overflow nightmare. I spent an hour clearing out his crap, only to see that it...would...not...end...so, I deleted him!<br /> <br />I then have spent this whole weekend doing beta testing on my 7 other toons that are only tradeskillers. So far, I've tested 5 of them on Friday and Saturday, and I plan on doing the last 2 today (Sunday).<br /><br />I cleared out my shared inventory bank slots on Halls of Fate prior to doing my second /beta on Ruckus on Friday (and Saturday). <br /><br />If someone would kindly drop Ruckus on Beta, I'd appreciate it. (I also petitioned this; I just want to get testing the new swashbuckler stuffs!)

Ruckus
11-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Ruckus from Halls of Fate server is still not showing up on Beta server. <br /><br />=(

Jamiss
11-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Please try again.

Ruckus
11-03-2015, 02:16 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Jamiss"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Jamiss said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6277548#post-6277548" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Please try again.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />Nope. No Ruckus level 100 swashbuckler showing up on my roster of toons on Beta. I have my 7 other level 100 crafters there, but not my "main". =/