PDA

View Full Version : Beta Down

Glundar
10-31-2015, 06:33 PM
Hi<br /> <br />Looks like the beta has gone down for me.<br /> <br />Update @ 17:37 (GMT)<br /> <br />So I can get in now after it first saying Beta server (DOWN) against all displayed alts it is now showing beta server.... BUT only a handful of my alts are present and not the one I was playing on before it hung and died on me.<br /> <br />Update @ 17:41 (GMT)<br /> <br />After waiting 4 minutes to get back into the Character Select I still only have a handful of toons. However no Beta Down this time.<br /> <br /> <br />Update @ 17:44 (GMT)<br /> <br />After waiting 3 minutes to get back into the Character Select I am back to the Beta server (DOWN) in red and still only have a handful of toons. It still changes to Beta Server after about 5-10 seconds.<br /> <br />Update @ 17:53<br /> <br />So I thought I would try one of the handful of alts there. I now get the error "The server could not find your character. Please exit and rerun the patcher."

Laiina
10-31-2015, 07:08 PM
Yup, looks like login is down again on beta.

Glundar
10-31-2015, 07:18 PM
Ok so....<br /> <br />Deleted the LoginCache-US. Then Logged in and created a new toon. Logged out. Then back in and I have my ALTs now.