PDA

View Full Version : new purple armor runes ( Stats )

Kickya
10-29-2015, 11:20 PM
I see several of the new purple adornments are an upgrade over current purple but may I ask if its intended that the Armor and Block are in fact the Exact same stats ie 15% mitigation, 15% block as are the current content ?<br /> <br />thanks

Domino
10-30-2015, 06:23 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kickya"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kickya said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6274639#post-6274639" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I see several of the new purple adornments are an upgrade over current purple but may I ask if its intended that the Armor and Block are in fact the Exact same stats ie 15% mitigation, 15% block as are the current content ?<br /> <br />thanks</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Comments on actual item stats/balance should go in the general beta forum<a href="https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/itemization-feedback-and-bugs.564408/" class="internalLink"> itemization thread</a> where Caith will be reviewing all reports on item stats, crafted or otherwise.