PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Fathomlurkers

Elinea
10-29-2015, 12:06 AM
I don't know if this is related to the server problems going on right now, but I managed to get into game before it all went nuts so I started the signature quest on a beta copied toon. The quest that sends you into Splitiron Mines has me killing fathomlurkers, the lovely tentacled fiends. Cept I can't see them. I can see their name, but the mobs themselves are completely vanished, can't even hover a mouse pointer over them to try and target. If I get too close, I'll aggro the floating word, and my merc targeted it and killed it, but I couldn't see anything. I had to target through the merc to get it. Can't tab target to it either.

Keedahm
10-29-2015, 12:12 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Elinea"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Elinea said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6273997#post-6273997" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I don't know if this is related to the server problems going on right now, but I managed to get into game before it all went nuts so I started the signature quest on a beta copied toon. The quest that sends you into Splitiron Mines has me killing fathomlurkers, the lovely tentacled fiends. Cept I can't see them. I can see their name, but the mobs themselves are completely vanished, can't even hover a mouse pointer over them to try and target. If I get too close, I'll aggro the floating word, and my merc targeted it and killed it, but I couldn't see anything. I had to target through the merc to get it. Can't tab target to it either.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />Its like they are under the floor...

Elinea
10-29-2015, 12:15 AM
I can aggro them flying up near them though. That was the only way I could get through the quest was by doing it that way. Tab and nearest NPC targeting would just get the non aggro tinkered spiders and gnemlin miners.

Laiina
10-29-2015, 02:42 AM
Looks like the only way to do that part is to fly around them until you aggro them and then kill. Cannot target with TAB either most of the time.