PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Infuse option for SC

Beee
10-28-2015, 09:38 AM
One funny thing would be an item (sold by SC) to make old items lv 100 infusable<br /> <br />This could be a way to make avatarloot or ethernal tings still intresting and which produces an additional income for Daybreak

Loran
10-29-2015, 04:24 AM
Why would any player use a DGC purchased item mod on gear that is worthless?

Tynon
10-29-2015, 05:30 AM
To increase income for Daybreak and so that they can upgrade the server's which would be nice.... which they need to do xD. But yes I do agree with this though that infusion should have an option for using daybreak cash, more income for them and the raider's don't have to worry about failing and can just max everything out like they usually are.

Mermut
10-29-2015, 05:33 AM
Using DB cash for infusion wouldn't be 'kind of' pay to win, it would be blatant pay to win. I am opposed to this idea.

Tynon
10-29-2015, 05:38 AM
That's your own thought, if they want to see a lot of income from us raider's/heroic characters they'd take this into consideration.

Ingerimm
10-29-2015, 10:51 AM
I think the idea is not good as some mentioned it would be a form of pay to win.<br /> <br />Secondly, are the ethereal weapons in the last 3 months, addon prelude items and thus they should be even without an activation infuseable. Many players have invested enormous amount of time in obtaining these items.It would be a very short period of use for these items have been it would not be like that.<br /> <br />The old avatar items should not be included in the infusable function, since this after all come from the old AoM addon and are certainly in the new addon replaced by new ones. These items are and were no prelude.

Gigglezzz
10-29-2015, 10:52 AM
I am extremely apposed to this idea. As Mermut stated, it will most definitely be "pay to win". And honestly I think this is another attempt to try and hold on to that last expac precious avatar loot. Let it go already, more awesome loot will drop in the next expansion. And I am sure some of the avatar loot will still be relevant starting off in next expansion.

Mermut
10-29-2015, 08:14 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Tynon"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Tynon said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6274237#post-6274237" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">That's your own thought, if they want to see a lot of income from us raider's/heroic characters they'd take this into consideration.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>I raid.

Trivursar
10-30-2015, 02:36 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Gigglezzz"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Gigglezzz said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6274338#post-6274338" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I am extremely apposed to this idea. As Mermut stated, it will most definitely be "pay to win". And honestly I think this is another attempt to try and hold on to that last expac precious avatar loot. Let it go already, more awesome loot will drop in the next expansion. And I am sure some of the avatar loot will still be relevant starting off in next expansion.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Some yes, I have already looted several ADV solo jewelry pieces with updated avatar loot procs on them. The avatar loot ( aside from the charms possibly) will be obsolete in a few weeks after launch.<br /> <br /> <br />As for purchased infusion items and such from the marketplace? No. I don't even need to justify it being a 'no'.<br /> <br />Seriously.<br /> <br />Just...no.

Beee
10-30-2015, 08:12 PM
The "Item Infuser" could work like the "Item Unattuner" in Marketplace.<br />If you like to get an old item infuseable, just buy this.<br /> <br />Do not forget: There are 2 different ways to infuse an item. And to max it - you have to use both ways - Platin and dropped/crafted Infusers<br /> <br /> <br />BTW: I'm sure Daybreak will sell "Infusing Potions" for using instead of Platin ans/or dropped Infusers in the marketplace -