PDA

View Full Version : Far Seas Delver achievement broken

Irish
10-27-2015, 11:42 PM
All quests done ,but is stuck on 20 of 21; since the sig line not counting toward total.

Annabea
10-28-2015, 07:29 AM
Same here, it does look like the last signature quest part didnt give the missing point to it. Or is there supposed to be a follow up to the tinkersmith after you get knocked out by thugs on the 'last' one?<br /> <br />AoM beta had the same problem too actually, you got stuck at 20/21 until it was lowered to just need 20.

Xianthia
10-28-2015, 05:05 PM
Are you sure it's not counted? Only wondering because I still have/stuck on A Cure for Maldura and I'm at 20/21. I assumed that once that's completable it will finish achievement. Hopefully today or very soon for that fix.

Alphonsus
10-28-2015, 05:09 PM
I assumed Cure for Maldura was the missing one as well. I believe it was stated it should be patched on Thursday but we would have to delete the quest and start over to get the update (the scanner).

Domino
10-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Yes, <a href="http://Tradeskill quests - feedback and bugs (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/tradeskill-quests-feedback-and-bugs.564376/page-10#post-6272959)" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">a fix for the achievement should be in later this week</a>. Hopefully Thursday if the update schedule continues regularly as expected.

sojuc
10-29-2015, 08:40 AM
how about those who missed the roekillik illusion quest? underfoot defender? even if i complete cure for maldura i will be at 20/21

Domino
10-29-2015, 08:43 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="sojuc"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">sojuc said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6273795#post-6273795" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">how about those who missed the roekillik illusion quest? underfoot defender? even if i complete cure for maldura i will be at 20/21</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>I cannot find any post from you with details about how and where you missed a quest but if you can provide details of what was missed, how it happened, and your character name, that may help in figuring out the bug.

sojuc
10-29-2015, 09:22 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Domino"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Domino said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6273800#post-6273800" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I cannot find any post from you with details about how and where you missed a quest but if you can provide details of what was missed, how it happened, and your character name, that may help in figuring out the bug.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>ok this happened i think last week when i was on quest Underfoot Defender and i just couldnt't find the fur to craft the illusion needed to enter on roekillik den ( think was mentioned by others that was a bug) however i just zoned in killed few epics /flex and managed to talk with the npc inside and complet its quest -tho underfoot defender still remains in my journal not updated and didnt seemed that ethan care about it and i just advanced the questline and finished it -now i even finished a cure of maldura dn im at 20/21 for far sea delver achiev - character name is Sojuc - Permafrost.<br /> Underfoot Defender quest either i delete it or magically vanished from my journal

Allsor
10-31-2015, 03:24 PM
The Quest "Assay of Origin" i cant complete.

Sigrdrifa
10-31-2015, 04:40 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Allsor"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Allsor said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6275759#post-6275759" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">The Quest "Assay of Origin" i cant complete.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>We need more detail. Where are you stuck? Did you scribe the recipe? Did you harvest the whatever it is from the golem-thing?

Allsor
10-31-2015, 05:15 PM
<span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="color: #212121"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'">I missed the quest to deliver at the right time . at the end of the timeline <span style="font-family: 'inherit'">the quest givers</span><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"> did not want to talk to me.</span></span></span></span><br /><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="color: #212121"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'">Char is Gileni.</span></span></span></span>

Kebos
11-01-2015, 09:24 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Allsor"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Allsor said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6275759#post-6275759" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">The Quest "Assay of Origin" i cant complete.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Name on Beta : Rivalx .I have completed All but Assay of Origin in the Tradeskill Timeline. In Mara: <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Ethan_Dariani?veaction=edit&redlink=1" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">Captain Ethan Dariani has nothing for me and Trader </a><a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Trader_Cylianna?veaction=edit&redlink=1" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">Cylianna and the things you harvest are missing. I have the censers from the quest. </a><br />I crafted the Assays all 5 of them. But now the quest is gone and I need to complete it for the Beta Mount. Can some one help me get this quest back to complete the whole timeline.<a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Trader_Cylianna?veaction=edit&redlink=1" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow"></a>

sojuc
11-01-2015, 12:08 PM
my question is there any way to re aquire the quest Underfoot Defender since is the only 1 missing for my tradeskill achievement ( completed the questline and now im at 20/21)

Kebos
11-03-2015, 07:18 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kebos"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kebos said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6276338#post-6276338" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Name on Beta : Rivalx .I have completed All but Assay of Origin in the Tradeskill Timeline. In Mara: <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Ethan_Dariani?veaction=edit&redlink=1" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">Captain Ethan Dariani has nothing for me and Trader </a><a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Trader_Cylianna?veaction=edit&redlink=1" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">Cylianna and the things you harvest are missing. I have the censers from the quest. </a><br />I crafted the Assays all 5 of them. But now the quest is gone and I need to complete it for the Beta Mount. Can some one help me get this quest back to complete the whole timeline.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Still no help.....as of 11/03/15 1307 So please help

Domino
11-03-2015, 07:31 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kebos"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kebos said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6278115#post-6278115" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Still no help.....as of 11/03/15 1307 So please help</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Did you read the update notes today and speak to Oliver?

Kebos
11-03-2015, 09:06 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Domino"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Domino said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6278132#post-6278132" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Did you read the update notes today and speak to Oliver?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Why yes to update notes...and yes to oliver. No offer for the quest Assay of Origin of any kind and no update is available. I would be more than happy to redo Assay of Origin if it was offered to me.

Domino
11-04-2015, 06:00 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kebos"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kebos said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6278224#post-6278224" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Why yes to update notes...and yes to oliver. No offer for the quest Assay of Origin of any kind and no update is available. I would be more than happy to redo Assay of Origin if it was offered to me.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>My apologies, I thought Oliver's fix had gone into yesterday's update but it seems it was missed until this morning. Try talking to Oliver today.

Elowith
11-04-2015, 06:09 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="sojuc"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">sojuc said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6276364#post-6276364" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">my question is there any way to re aquire the quest Underfoot Defender since is the only 1 missing for my tradeskill achievement ( completed the questline and now im at 20/21)</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />One of my toons has the same problem - breezed through early and just killed the annoying rats. Toon is Ozubo

sojuc
11-07-2015, 04:42 AM
i just asked Oliver nicely and he completed the Underfoot Defender quest for me!! thank you kindly Domino for made it possible for some of us who missed it! /hugs