PDA

View Full Version : Flying Merc

Almee
10-23-2015, 06:04 PM
The new merc is a pest. Her wings are always interfering with targeting and harvesting. Is there anyway you could make her smaller or give us something that would make her smaller--like almost gone? The wing flutter is very realistic but it is hard on older eyes. It actually makes me sea sick. I can't wait to ride on a worm that undulates. I guess I'd better get a barf bag to keep by my computer.<br /> <br />Please don't get me wrong. The merc and mount look awesome but old eyes don't adjust as quickly as younger ones. I can ride the wormy thing (with its stats) and use a more suitable mount in the appearance mount slot so that isn't really a problem. It's just the cute little merc who is a flutter-bit too much.

Raveen
10-23-2015, 09:00 PM
The Merc is cool but it does get in the way when I harvest sometimes. A shrink merc spell would work because I am sure some people really like the large size too. Soluss I got mine in Q harbor down stairs with the other special mercs but I am sure Freeport is the same. I didn't see or get any mount yet I don't think its in game yet.

Sigrdrifa
10-23-2015, 09:26 PM
I mentioned this <a href="https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/glaufae-size-and-flight.564687/" class="internalLink"><b>in another thread</b></a>:<br /><div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sigrdrifa"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sigrdrifa said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6270745#post-6270745" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">In gaining the <b>Blessing of Xegony</b> that allows fae and arasai to fly on their own, we find that over time, the above-ground fae races have grown larger and heavier, and that therefore fae wings cannot sustain their flight. Xegony intervenes and provides a blessing that dramatically shrinks the fae, allowing the power of flight.<br /> <br />So how, exactly, are the ginormous glaufae mercs able to fly?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>

Soluss
10-24-2015, 08:49 AM
How do you get the merc and mount?

flameweaver
10-24-2015, 09:01 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Soluss"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Soluss said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6270829#post-6270829" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">How do you get the merc and mount?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>The Merc from the "merc cellar" in either the Qeynos or Freeport inn.<br /> <br />Flying mount from Oliver, the tradeskill beta buffer on the Isle of Mara. He also has extra 48slot bags, and will buff you a level 100 tradeskill, secondary tradeskills and has some class appropriate recipes.