PDA

View Full Version : 8th set Cloak Rune?

Rondo9
10-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Just wondering if the 8th Set runes (that drop from last name in Rum Celler Raid) well be player crafted?

Sigrdrifa
10-22-2015, 01:33 AM
Probably we'll get something else, but comparable. The infusion system is going to have great flexibility and there are craftable infusers, I have read.

Rondo9
10-22-2015, 05:29 AM
I hope there is going to be a way of obtaining these, I know with my guild we well not go back to Rum Celler just for these. Maybe an item like they had in POW that cleared most of the zone for ppl that had cleared it?

Kuulei
10-22-2015, 08:09 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Rondo9"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Rondo9 said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6268954#post-6268954" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Just wondering if the 8th Set runes (that drop from last name in Rum Celler Raid) well be player crafted?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>More than likely not.

kluxor
10-23-2015, 02:40 AM
This is what I'd really like to know also. Easily one of the the most sought after drops that while not all that difficult to get, just time consuming since you're getting one let raid and prayers that the one you need actually drops.

Domino
10-23-2015, 02:52 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Rondo9"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Rondo9 said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6268954#post-6268954" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Just wondering if the 8th Set runes (that drop from last name in Rum Celler Raid) well be player crafted?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>This is more of an itemization question for Caith than a tradeskill discussion, but I can tell you they are not currently crafted.

kluxor
10-23-2015, 03:38 AM
Thank you for the response. Will try posting over there and see of we cam get a response