PDA

View Full Version : Bugged character?

Elinea
10-21-2015, 03:08 AM
Some weird things started happening not long after I started playing on beta today. First, I crashed while clicking links and folks told me that it was my ui. Awesome, /loadui activated and back to default.<br /> <br />Then, after turning in the existing quests I had, the NPC's stopped offering me any more. I moved to the tradeskill line. Now in the middle of that first quest, when I realized I had to harvest stuff, I decided to change my tradeskill class. I went to my hometown, talked to the crafting trainer, reset myself back to 9 artisan. Went back to Oliver to choose a new class, redid AA's and went on my merry way.<br /> <br />On my travels around the underland zone, I'd found enough shinies to complete one of the sets so went to turn it in. Received a small amount of tithe experience, and nothing else. Not sure if that's working as intended, or if I'm bugged.<br /> <br />Then my abilities disappeared. Track harvestables will no longer work, even though I re-chose it in my AA tree. Then after finishing the first crafting quest, I don't get offered any more of those quests either. I'm all dressed up with no where to go! I was going to try deleting this character (Elinea on beta) but I decided to just create a new one and leave this one, in case the devs want to look at her and see if I'm bugged or if it's just user error. (I've been playing since 2004 so I think I've got the hang of this now though!).

FriggaWitch
10-21-2015, 02:15 PM
I had a similar problem. I started out in Mara for the TS got the buffer worked like it should. I then went to pick up the buffer for the ADV side of things, the buffer only lvled me beta toon to 66 and froze. Also My TS abilities would not function after this Since the TS line is broken at the cave I think I will wait to test when I can copy over my live toon Which as I understand it will be this Thursday,These lvl 1 beta toons aren't growing up right. I did a /feedback and a /bug on the difficulties I encountered.