PDA

View Full Version : Malvonicus' Haste

Hermmit
11-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Is there any way to get this necklace for toons that completed Crumbling Isle quest before the reward was put in? Well, I assume this is the case since my Monk never got it but my other toons did. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to have that extra 50% fly speed seeing how much flying around there is.

Kalika
11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Hermmit"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Hermmit said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6123426#post-6123426" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Is there any way to get this necklace for toons that completed Crumbling Isle quest before the reward was put in? Well, I assume this is the case since my Monk never got it but my other toons did. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to have that extra 50% fly speed seeing how much flying around there is.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />Same here, I completed the main quest without getting a single reward ;-) <br />Anyway i'm almost done with the beta and I shall delete my toon,<br /> <br />The only thing that they gave back retroactively was the adornment extraction spell, I got it when i logged after they added it.