PDA

View Full Version : Mimicry is a hostile target.

Buffrat
10-16-2014, 12:02 AM
Spells like the new Dagger Storm count the Mimicry pet as a hostile target, so I only get half damage out of my ability.<br /> <br />(1413413413)[Wed Oct 15 15:50:13 2014] YOUR Dagger Storm hits Ucalax's temporal link but fails to inflict any damage.

Xelgad
10-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Mimicry has been changed entirely to be nicer to the server anyways. In that change, this will no longer happen.<br /> <br />Instead of how it was working, Mimicry will now copy the damage inflicted by the target (similar to Fiery Blast, but no delay on the damage) rather than summoning a hidden pet to recast the spells.

arturos
10-28-2014, 06:11 PM
so in a nut shell hit mimic on x player and copy their next x (3?) amount of spells/abilities damage? so for example i cast mimic on x and after that player x cast spell a b c for 100 200 and 300 points of damage (hypothetical numbers people dont get ur panties in a twist) as soon as those three spells are cast i get that 100 and 200 and 300 damage spells? What is the delay from casting till copy?<br /> <br />what are the restrictions if any? anyone know? or is this a try and see type thing?

Kraeref
10-29-2014, 10:29 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Xelgad"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Xelgad said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6121362#post-6121362" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Mimicry has been changed entirely to be nicer to the server anyways. In that change, this will no longer happen.<br /> <br />Instead of how it was working, Mimicry will now copy the damage inflicted by the target (similar to Fiery Blast, but no delay on the damage) rather than summoning a hidden pet to recast the spells.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>And while you are guys at it could you please increase ranged autoattack base damage for chanters from 1.0 to 2.0 like other mages. Come to think of it could you please increase both autoattacks base damage to 2.0 like of scouts? Thanks.

Bloodguts
10-31-2014, 01:55 AM
I agree, make enchanters more like a mix of a mage that can do some sick auto-attacks and CAs like a scout and it will rock playing one. Increase the auto-attack base mod so that it can do more damage than that of a sorc or summoner.