PDA

View Full Version : eq2raiders.com - Epic/Raiding Discussion

Sirlutt
06-24-2005, 08:00 PM
<DIV>Hi All,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>This post is to launch - <A href="http://www.eq2raiders.com" target=_blank>www.eq2raiders.com</A></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><!--StartFragment --> Not too long ago my guild decided we needed to have some content for our upper level guys, to stop them getting bored and leaving for "greener pastures". I decided that researching things for us to do would be fun, but compiling all the info I found in one place, and letting others use it, and add to it would be even more fun.<BR><BR>The general mission of this site is to seek out information regarding all aspect of Raiding and Epic encounters in EQ2. From the zones involved, how to get access to them, down to the loot gotten from various locations, to tactics for taking on some of the harder stuff and a place to spin tall tales of Raids past with screenies and movies to prove it.<BR><BR>I am but one Ogre, and not very experienced in the ways of raiding and epics, but I am hoping with the help of other players who enjoy this aspect of EQ2, and some hardwork and time I can put together a very good resource for all players to use when tackling the higher end content.<BR><BR>Feel free to register and help out. Your more than welcome to post hints, tips, articles discussions or what ever you like on the forums to help the rest of us out. There is alot of good info about in various forms.<BR><BR>One other feature I have here is a calendar for putting raids on. Perhaps you've not enough people to do a raid and have some open spots? Post it up. Creating an event in the calendar creates a thread in the Scheduled Raid Events forum for others to discuss and join your event.<BR><BR>And lastly, we have a place for people to recruit new raiders, and for people looking for a raiding guild to tell potential raiding guilds about themselves.<BR><BR>So hope right in folks, lets share some info and start building a single repository of any and all epic/raid info for EQ2.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I'm still tweaking the look and feel of the site. .. the skin on it right now will be getting some changes this weekend and early next week to make it more of an EQ2 Feel.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>Ironhide.<BR>Ogre Raider of the Wandering Souls. </DIV> <DIV><A href="http://www.eq2raiders.com/" target=_blank>www.eq2raiders.com</A></DIV><p>Message Edited by Sirlutt on <span class=date_text>06-24-2005</span> <span class=time_text>09:16 AM</span>

Sirlutt
07-19-2005, 07:39 PM
<DIV>Update.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Almost a month since we launched eq2raiders.com and we now have information on 22 raid zones and almost 40 raid mobs with more being added daily.  We have almost 90 registered users who are assisting us add more information on these mobs and zones everyday, aswell as helping find information and tactics on new zones and mobs.  We've added sections to discuss raid tactics for specific classes and to recruit for guilds and or raids.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>i'm also looking for some additional editors to help compile the info people are posting into the articles.  Looking for people who know how to use vBulletin and who are interested in Raiding in EQ2.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Ironhide.</DIV><p>Message Edited by Sirlutt on <span class=date_text>07-19-2005</span> <span class=time_text>08:40 AM</span>