PDA

View Full Version : Missing transportation NPC/portals

Finora
11-02-2012, 01:57 PM
<p>I'm going to make a list of transportation means that are missing that I feel shouldn't be: (looking like it's all Sokokar posts in Kunark, the Rime Griffin guys are still there).</p><p>Moors of Ykesha wizard portal</p><p>Sokokar handler Skyfire Mountains Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Stonehoof Badlands Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Skleross Encampment Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Howling Stones Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Danak Shipyard Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Teren's Grasp Post</p><p>Teren's Grasp Wizard portal</p><p>Sokokar handler Dreg's Landing Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Kunzar's Edge</p><p>Sokokar handler Fens of Nathsar Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Bathezid's Watch Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Omen's Call Post</p><p>Sokokar handler Emperor's Lab post (can't remember for sure if this one ever had one).</p><p>Sokokar handler Ruins of Cabilis Post</p><p>*tired of looking at this point, I'm going to go ahead and assume every Sokokar handler in Kunark is missing making that travel system completely unusable.*</p>

SgtPmpkn
11-02-2012, 02:12 PM
<p>I've noticed this as well.  To add to that some clarification:</p><p>Through quests I have unlocked the wizard spire in OP, as well as the Druid ring.</p><p>However, I have not noticed a wizard spire to EJ, nor have I unlocked the druid ring in EJ.</p><p>Is this intended?  Or are we to goto the wiz spire in Feerrott, and then go over to EJ, or are we to get the druid rings in EJ?</p><p>Thanks.</p>

Calthine
11-05-2012, 01:54 PM
<p>I was wondering if the Ethermere will have rapid transit. </p><p>Anyone else feel like travel speeds are not working correctly there?  I feel like I'm /walking everywhere.  I know it's a big zone, but I'm spending 3/4 of my time traveling instead of having fun.</p>

SgtPmpkn
11-05-2012, 02:35 PM
<p>I think during completing the questlines there in EJ, I remember getting messages where my speed and travel was improving in the Ethernere because of my efforts.  I didnt however look at my actual speed.  Could it be that we are hindered at first and gain back our speed as we go along?</p>

Calthine
11-05-2012, 04:05 PM
<p><cite>SgtPmpkn wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I think during completing the questlines there in EJ, I remember getting messages where my speed and travel was improving in the Ethernere because of my efforts.  I didnt however look at my actual speed.  Could it be that we are hindered at first and gain back our speed as we go along?</p></blockquote><p>You may be right. My character window is reporting 120% in flight instead of 150%. But still, I feel ilike it's taking me forever to get anywhere.</p>

SgtPmpkn
11-05-2012, 04:13 PM
<p>I will check once I get home and can log in, but closer to the end of the EJ quests, I believe we get buffed in the Ethernere.  I believe I was flying faster than I should have, and possibly other buffs.  I will clarify and confirm later.</p>