PDA

View Full Version : Prime Magnate Mrelg


melaine_dvarvensplitter
10-24-2012, 10:19 PM
<p>When he goes to Challenge mode your not able to tab off him to find something to cure the darkness, did I miss something?</p>

Kander
10-25-2012, 03:01 PM
<p><cite>melaine_dvarvensplitter wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>When he goes to Challenge mode your not able to tab off him to find something to cure the darkness, did I miss something?</p></blockquote><p>You may have had a target lock on you. I will look at it.</p>

melaine_dvarvensplitter
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
<p>I will check him out as soon as well.</p>

Harzel
11-12-2012, 06:59 AM
<p>When I first fought him, when he went into challenge mode, I was getting a hand icon when i moused over the totems on either side of him.  But I was too far from them, so I still died to him, so I logged for a bit.  Now I no longer get the hand icon for the totems.  I assume that clicking the totems is needed to prevent the darkness, but that seems to be impossible now.  I've pulled him five times now; same thing each time.  I tried camping out in between and zoning out in between pulls; still no hand.  I'll try with a new zone tomorrow.</p><p>H.</p>

Tylia
11-12-2012, 12:48 PM
<p><cite>Harzel wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>When I first fought him, when he went into challenge mode, I was getting a hand icon when i moused over the totems on either side of him.  But I was too far from them, so I still died to him, so I logged for a bit.  Now I no longer get the hand icon for the totems.  I assume that clicking the totems is needed to prevent the darkness, but that seems to be impossible now.  I've pulled him five times now; same thing each time.  I tried camping out in between and zoning out in between pulls; still no hand.  I'll try with a new zone tomorrow.</p><p>H.</p></blockquote><p>When he starts casting the Darkness spell you should get a hand when you mouse over him.  Right click and interrupt him.  That will prevent him from turning to challenge mode.</p>

Harzel
11-13-2012, 01:47 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Harzel wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>When I first fought him, when he went into challenge mode, I was getting a hand icon when i moused over the totems on either side of him.  But I was too far from them, so I still died to him, so I logged for a bit.  Now I no longer get the hand icon for the totems.  I assume that clicking the totems is needed to prevent the darkness, but that seems to be impossible now.  I've pulled him five times now; same thing each time.  I tried camping out in between and zoning out in between pulls; still no hand.  I'll try with a new zone tomorrow.</p><p>H.</p></blockquote><p>When he starts casting the Darkness spell you should get a hand when you mouse over him.  Right click and interrupt him.  That will prevent him from turning to challenge mode.</p></blockquote><p>Oh.  Lol.  I saw the hand icon once and thought it was on the totem.  Kind of explains why I never saw it again...</p><p>Thanks.</p><p>H.</p>