PDA

View Full Version : Cardin ward art

cryingwolf
10-24-2012, 02:09 PM
<p>Hello, I was looking around in Cardin ward. Each building I went in you could see the green grass & bushes in the empty buildings. </p><p>Plus behind a building Loc: -311.98, 12.74, -55  The ground is open & you can fly underworld.</p><p>Sneakky.</p>

Cyrdemac
10-25-2012, 07:45 AM
<p>There is also a forge merged into the house near the mender/blacksmith.</p><p>This area could use some basic things like a mailbox and a bank or broker.</p>

Whilhelmina
10-26-2012, 10:50 AM
<p>I assume that some house items are missing within the houses? They seem awfully bare right now and the doorways look weird.</p>

SgtPmpkn
11-06-2012, 04:39 PM
<p>Curious as to Cardin Ward as a whole.  Is the art complete as to the look and population of the village/town?</p><p>The buildings look extremely empty and and the population looks a bit out of place in where they are at.  Is there any art/population pushes in the coming days or is this the way the area is intended to be?</p>

SgtPmpkn
11-08-2012, 12:30 PM
<p><cite>SgtPmpkn wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Curious as to Cardin Ward as a whole.  Is the art complete as to the look and population of the village/town?</p><p>The buildings look extremely empty and and the population looks a bit out of place in where they are at.  Is there any art/population pushes in the coming days or is this the way the area is intended to be?</p></blockquote><p>Just logged into beta last night after a few builds to check on the changes and test.  Noticed that Cardin Ward got a nice art push with furniture/NPC's/and a general overall look improvements in population.  Great job and havent seen any art issues in the Ward.</p>