PDA

View Full Version : Any Crafters on Nagfen Willing to Make Mirror of Reflected Achievements?

Astrael
08-01-2012, 10:21 PM
<p>Hi</p><p>I've just returned to EQ2 after many years, and I'm slowly relearning the game. I gather that in order to be able to switch AA specs (which seems pretty important on a PvP server) I need something called the <span>Mirror of Reflected Achievements.</span></p><p><span>Are there any Qeynos/Good side crafters on Nagafen server who would be willing to make this for me, and if so, what would you charge?</span></p><p><span>Thanks,</span></p>

Astrael
08-04-2012, 07:05 PM
<p><cite>Astrael wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Hi</p><p>I've just returned to EQ2 after many years, and I'm slowly relearning the game. I gather that in order to be able to switch AA specs (which seems pretty important on a PvP server) I need something called the <span>Mirror of Reflected Achievements.</span></p><p><span>Are there any Qeynos/Good side crafters on Nagafen server who would be willing to make this for me, and if so, what would you charge?</span></p><p><span>Thanks,</span></p></blockquote><p>Nobody interested?</p>

Peak
08-05-2012, 08:05 AM
<p>How much plat will you pay me?</p>