PDA

View Full Version : new T4 PVP gear is legendary?

Snached
07-30-2012, 06:32 PM
<p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;">Just wondering why the new T4 PVP gear is legendary? And the only thing it improves from the old gear is toughness and Lethality. You lose Wis, Sta, resists, hip and Power? I did a few BG’s in the new gear and the old gear. I think the old gear is a lot better. I realize the bg has a lot to do with your opponents and group set up. But you would think I would notice something better with the new gear on. I have experimented with the new gear in open world PVP. Hopefully I will notice something with my new legendary gear there?</span></p><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"><span style="font-size: small;"><span style="font-family: Calibri;">The gear for my 92 is some much better there is no comparison. What gives with the lower levels. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span></span></span></p>

Winter12345
07-31-2012, 04:47 AM
<p>You recieve a lot more toughness, lethality, and potency from the new gear vs the old gear.</p><p>You do lose stats, but I'm finding out that I'm doing a LOT more damage in the new gear. My 40 illusionist has a full set of the new jewelery + half the gear and he's doing very well in BGs.</p>