PDA

View Full Version : Nerfs?

Ecklipse
07-02-2012, 04:10 AM
<p>Aside from the current changes quoted in Seliri's thread</p><p><a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=519686" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=519686</a></p><p>What changes do you think need to be done?</p><p>What I think needs to be done</p><p>Warlock</p><p>-Plaguebringer (Can be doublecast, does massive damage + a large DOT)</p><p>-Nullmail 50% Dodge (uncontested) this should not be uncontested, Maybe change it to parry?</p><p>Wizard  - Manaburn (I've seen manaburns hit for around 40k, even with 110+ pvp crit mit.</p><p>Bards  -Veil of Notes Aoe Prevent, 30% Damage reduction and 100% uncontested Dodge for 22 seconds. At least half the time or make it parry instead of dodge?</p><p>Conjuror - Elemental Blast does insane pvp damage.</p><p>Divine aura shouldn't last more than 10 seconds.</p><p>Hopefully this gets looked at. thanks!</p><p>-Raacs</p>

Exagon
07-02-2012, 10:36 AM
<p>Agreed on veil of notes, agreed on manaburn (and critical mitigation won't reduce it's damage no matter how much you had, by the way).</p><p>Plaguebringer.. not sure. Needs it's damage reducing but nothing too drastic.</p><p>Keep Nullmail how it is imo.</p><p>[Warlock] Increase reuse timer on whatever the aoe teleport is called.</p><p>[Swash] They should lower the % chance to reset on lucky gambit & dashing swathe, will be ridiculous in mass pvp.</p><p>[Warden] Tone down effects of prestige-enhanced sandstorm (specifically aoe-immune aspect, critical bonus won't amount to much in pvp anyway).</p><p>[Paladin] Reduce duration of sigil of heroism and/or add max trigger count to holy ground?</p><p>[Zerk] Reduce duration of adrenaline and/or add a max trigger count?</p><p>          Lower duration of demolish and it's prestige-enhanced aoe equivalent (stifle)</p><p>[Shaman] Spiritual Leadership ward proc is huge.. reduce it, not too drastic, talking 10% or so. And while i'm talking about shamans revert back to 2.5 second cast time for group ward. Will be nigh on impossible to cast in mass pvp if not.</p><p>[Illusionist] Reduce chance to reset on prestige-enhanced timewarp.</p><p>[Coercer] Reduce de-target proc chance of peaceful link to 30% or so.</p><p>[Monk] Reduce duration of tsunami. Tone down dragonfire damage?</p><p>[Predator] Sniper & Assassinate damage hits twice. Lower the 2nd blow to 50% of the first, instead of 2 equal hits?</p><p>[Assassin] Severely reduce duration of jugular slice (?) or whatever the stifle is called.</p><p>[Cleric] Why the hell does their single target mez (aa) last 20 seconds in pvp? what..</p><p>[Ranger] Reduce snare on snaring shot and/or increase recast. Lower duration of root.</p><p>[Troubador] Reduce duration of stifle. No idea what the name is, sorry.</p><p>maybe i'll think of more later. i'm sure someone's gonna disagree but, this is what I think</p><p>also I don't know the slightest thing about beastlords.</p><p>edit: been informed monk stifle was already reduced in duration, removed it.</p>