PDA

View Full Version : Bring cross-server tells to nagafen in GU64!

japanfour
06-26-2012, 01:59 PM
<p>Hey I know this is off topic from pvp, but do you think that with the coming GU you could enable cross server tells? Its hard enough at the moment to recruit on nagafen, and the lack of the ability to send a tell to an old friend or relative or potential recruit on other servers.</p><p>I know that at the time with all the discussion/speculation over the future of pvp can make something like this seem like a small thing, but I feel like its one of the largest issues because your game revolves around a social aspect in this game, one that the people on your soon to be updated pvp server cant really participate in. Please include this in the next update!</p><p>I leave it to you guys over at SOE to bring us closer to the other servers in the eq2 community. Please let me talk to my old friends on other servers without having to go to champions respite and ask them to come there, or by making a level one alt on a PVE server.</p><p>Please support this thread if you are interested in having this in the next GU For nagafen.</p>

Seliri
06-26-2012, 06:41 PM
<p><span style="color: #ff6600;">gud post OP i vie 4 u fredom 2</span></p>

Ecklipse
07-02-2012, 03:33 AM
<p>Strongly agree. Hopefully cross tells will be enabled!</p>

Daalilama
07-02-2012, 05:22 AM
<p>There really isnt any rational to not enable it</p>

japanfour
07-03-2012, 07:02 PM
<p>bump! please support this post! Very important that we are able to do this on nagafen.</p>

FreaklyCreak
07-18-2012, 04:21 AM
<p>Agreed! / Bump!</p>

Xzerius
07-24-2012, 10:06 AM
<p>Certainly cannot hurt anything.</p>

Gneaux
07-24-2012, 11:37 AM
<p>This should have been enabled the day they started allowing both factions the ability to "chat" with each other in /say</p>

Seijin
07-24-2012, 12:41 PM
<p>Agreed please allow us to talk to players on another server. There is absolutely no reason we should be the only server that cannot.</p>

Balrok
07-24-2012, 01:17 PM
<p>fairly certain it's the way it is to prevent you from talking to the opposing faction on Nagafen.  Shouldn't be rocket science to figure out how to enable it without cross faction tells... or just enable it all and let us talk to opposing factions.  They already enabled "say" via common language, so just move on with it and enable it altogether.  Nagafen is not a role playing server, so yeah.</p>

Dawnstrike
07-24-2012, 01:22 PM
<p>Yes please enable this and while they're at it they should enable it so us Nagafen decorators can join the worldwide Homeshow chat channel. </p>

Seijin
07-24-2012, 01:43 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>fairly certain it's the way it is to prevent you from talking to the opposing faction on Nagafen.  Shouldn't be rocket science to figure out how to enable it without cross faction tells... or just enable it all and let us talk to opposing factions.  They already enabled "say" via common language, so just move on with it and enable it altogether.  Nagafen is not a role playing server, so yeah.</p></blockquote><p>Which makes no sense since there are so many ways to communicate with the other faction. /say, make a free account to talk to the other side, ventrilo, ect ect</p>