PDA

View Full Version : How do you Group Spawners

thepriz
05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
<p>I would like to create a group of mobs that are in a "group" without having to stack the spawners on top of each other. Like in Blakburrow you can attack Oracles and whatever is linked with them, I want to be able to do that in Dungeon Maker. Ist there a way to accomplish this?</p><p>Thanks,</p>

faydh
05-10-2012, 07:44 AM
<p>as fare as i know. only way to "group" mobs in dungeons is to place them within agro range of each other</p>

thepriz
05-10-2012, 11:23 AM
<p>Right now as far as I can tell, all the area attacks on avatars affect all mobs in the area of effect. When we are able to play our characters in the game, we have area of affect spells in the game that only affect a grouped set of Mobs, like the agro holding buffs of a Guardian. This will really break some characters in the game.</p><p>I also noticed that if you stack a Templar with somthing else it doesn't seem like the Templar will heal the person he is "stacked" with. This is probably due to the fact that they are not grouped, and the AI doesn't handle this.</p><p>If you do group mobs the challange rating should also get a boost, because it is much easier to kill one mob, than it is to kill a group of mobs.</p><p>I hope there is a solution for this before actual player characters are released to the Dungeon Maker game.</p>