PDA

View Full Version : Instead of forcing "easy-mode" on everyone, create a "hard-mode" server

Najen
05-07-2012, 04:57 PM
<p>Instead of watering down the gameplay in Everquest 2, SOE should consider creating a server that allows everything that we old school players enjoyed about the game. Just think how great it would be to play on a server where dying actually ment something.</p><p>Create a server that offers debt exp or exp loss. Corpse runs. No BGs or Warfields. Seperation of pvp and pve stats on armor and weapons. The old KOS pvp title system. Automatic in-combat speed when you are attacked by a player. No zoning when you are engaged in pvp combat. Less methods of teleportation (so that people actually have to travel places). No flying mounts or at least enable pvp on flying mounts. No mercs to interfere with pvp. Being able to loot legendary + items off of players you kill in pvp. No more marketplace, make all those cool appearance items craftable by tradeskillers.</p><p>The point is that alot of people are not satisfied with the current "easy-mode" state of everquest. We want a real challenge again. Hell I die on purpose now just for a free ride back to the quest giver. Try not to sell out gameplay for profit because good gameplay will make you profits!</p>

Sfeerikal
05-07-2012, 10:56 PM
These dreaming threads always entertain me. The ideas are interesting but NEVER going to happen. You can either just keep beating that drum or hop on the gw2 bandwagon and discover something new with the bulk of the eq population.

Najen
05-07-2012, 11:18 PM
<p><cite>Sfeerikal wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>These dreaming threads always entertain me. The ideas are interesting but NEVER going to happen. You can either just keep beating that drum or hop on the gw2 bandwagon and discover something new with the bulk of the eq population.</blockquote><p>Sfeerikal, the only thing that we can do is voice our disappointment of the current state of pvp on Nagafen. The only thing that we can do is try to pressure them into making the changes that most people would like to see happen. The drastic drop of our server population is proof that our community is unhappy with the handling of pvp in EQ2.</p><p>Jump on the bandwagon and help us to express our disappointment. Don't give up yet man!</p>