PDA

View Full Version : Need boss help on Crushbone

LordPazuzu
05-05-2012, 05:57 PM
<p>If anyone has the geonid shadowknight boss/elite on Crushbone, can you mail me in game please?</p>

faydh
05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
<p>They can not be traded its Heirloom</p>

LordPazuzu
05-11-2012, 12:01 PM
<p>Doesn't matter.  They go into the toolbox.  I just need someone to set one down in my dungeon for me since the random boss packs refuse to cough one up.</p>

thepriz
05-11-2012, 04:49 PM
<p>This actually works?</p><p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Doesn't matter.  They go into the toolbox.  I just need someone to set one down in my dungeon for me since the random boss packs refuse to cough one up.</p></blockquote>

LordPazuzu
05-11-2012, 06:25 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>This actually works?</p><p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Doesn't matter.  They go into the toolbox.  I just need someone to set one down in my dungeon for me since the random boss packs refuse to cough one up.</p></blockquote></blockquote><p>Yep.  When you give someone trustee access it shows up on their own list of dungeons.  They can enter and edit your dungeon including placing mobs.  It allows for group collaboration on dungeons.  To me it's one of the better features as it lets dungeon making become a social activity.</p>