PDA

View Full Version : Flavor text missing?

Roslyn
05-04-2012, 04:38 PM
<p>I just published my dungeon to test it and do not see any of the flavor text I added to mobs showing up. I checked my character's chat settings and NPC text is turned on. I have flavor text for both aggro and upon death, and it's just not showing up at all. I used to see it just fine in other peoples' dungeons but this is the first time testing this one. </p><p>I will go back and double check everything again but until then was wondering if anyone else was running into this issue?</p>

LordPazuzu
05-04-2012, 06:17 PM
<p><cite>Roslyn wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I just published my dungeon to test it and do not see any of the flavor text I added to mobs showing up. I checked my character's chat settings and NPC text is turned on. I have flavor text for both aggro and upon death, and it's just not showing up at all. I used to see it just fine in other peoples' dungeons but this is the first time testing this one. </p><p>I will go back and double check everything again but until then was wondering if anyone else was running into this issue?</p></blockquote><p>Flavor text goes off at random.  It also has a very short range.  If you're nuking from afar or range pulling, you will miss a lot of text.</p>

Azzab
05-28-2012, 11:21 AM
<p>I have at least 12 mobs with flavour text in aggro, halfdeath, memberdeath, & death.  They never say anything.  I have never seen a mob say a single thing in my dungeon.</p><p>Saying it is a random generator, and you need to be close range is not a viable answer if it never goes off. </p><p>I have been into a few other people's dungeons, and the mobs talk often.  I have a second account, and have zoned in and tested my dungeon, and they don't say a thing, ever.</p><p>So am I doing something wrong, or is it broken?  Any advice greatly appreciated.</p>

Mystfit
05-28-2012, 04:22 PM
<p>100% of my text is not diplaying. I checked with a friend and she didn't see it either. I am not doing much in the way of ranged attacks and I'm seeing none of it. It makes what little life/story one is able to tell almost impossible to share.</p>