PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Class Rune: Refusasl of Atonement V

Gyee
05-02-2012, 03:27 PM
<p>Hi. I have a question.</p><p>Refusal of Atonement V is based 1 minute with up to 50% spell reuse it goes down to 30 seconds. Our class specific runes claims to have a focus to reduce it by 20 seconds.</p><p>In a dual it seem to proc such that occasionally it went down to 10ish seconds .. (that or i got interrupted and it was recovering).</p><p>So, my question is should this rune further reduce that spell down to 10 seconds on top of reuse</p><p>OR</p><p>Is its it a proc that does further reduce it occasionally to 10 seconds</p><p>OR</p><p>Is it neither and doesn't stack with reuse? So the lowest Refusal of Atonement V will ever be is 30 seconds. (1/2 of 1 minute)</p><p>Thanks!</p>

Cyrdemac
05-07-2012, 10:14 AM
<p>It cannot be less than 30 sec recast, no matter what proc you have. Reuse is capped at 50% of its base value.</p>

Gyee
05-07-2012, 12:41 PM
<p>Thanks. I thought as much, guess a part of my just wanted the rune to reduce over cap.. which would make it actually ..you know.. valuable.</p><p>But, thanks for the input none the less ended up using the Sigil of herosim one.. while red slots are still in use..</p>

Controlor
05-09-2012, 02:07 PM
<p>speaking of refusal of atonement.... Since they made that the new focus on boots, what is the armor piece that has Divine Favor as the focus?</p>

japanfour
05-14-2012, 02:12 PM
<p><cite>Controlor wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>speaking of refusal of atonement.... Since they made that the new focus on boots, what is the armor piece that has Divine Favor as the focus?</p></blockquote><p>I think that the boot focus is a bug. Might be wrong though.</p>