PDA

View Full Version : Old pvp..

Unjust
04-09-2012, 01:39 PM
<p>Why ban the players who are actually trying to make you guys realize how horrible pvp has become?  People try and voice their opinion and give new ideas to pvp only to get the ban hammer because they are speaking out against how soe has destroyed pvp and essentially lost a player base of subscribers.  Bring the shitz back and quit being idiotic and neglecting pvp and it's players...or at least take a step in the RIGHT direction...</p>

Twinbladed
04-12-2012, 01:30 PM
<p>I got banned for no reason at all other than speaking out against the mechanics being busted, you would swear soe doesn't like the idea of there game being shot at, they think thats going to make a diff, ban all they need to, fact of the matter is there is a review coming out of there customer service on game informer soon, and the media spreads like wild fire, let them kill themselve's over it</p>

SOE-MOD-02
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
This post has moved: <a href="/eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=500098&post_id=5745221" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">/eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=50009...post_id=5745221</a> Removed for insults

Unjust
04-13-2012, 11:37 AM
<p>See thats what i call BS. I had been reading on flames about many people being banned on here due to speaking out against the way soe is now running their game and pvp especially.  I think in most companies the idea is to "make" money and reach out to improve from what the majority of the population thinks.  I am sure many people who are getting banned due to speaking out about their opinion may be from language or aggressive tactics, but hell we are all im sure fed up with being ignored and with just how pathetic pvp has become from what it used to be.</p><p>Overall if a company wanted to stick around and continue to increase sales, then they would need to LISTEN to their customers instead of banning them and ignoring their ideas.  In my opinion their needs to be a complete overhaul to the majority of people working to "improve" this game.</p>

Metal_Starz
04-18-2012, 04:06 PM
<p> The problem is they were listening to the customers and trying to deal with all of the whiners. No matter what they do someone is going to have a fit about it. I've been playing since day 1 and pvp was always first on my list as it was fun. Now there is a huge list of new rules, immunities, gear that does work, gear that doesn't, this spell won't work now, etc. Honestly, it's not even fun anymore. Roll it back to KoS and scrap the BGs. If Pve people wanted pvp they should join a pvp server. There's my whine, so if they don't do it I am going to have a fit and keep posting until my demands have been met.</p>

Rahatmattata
04-19-2012, 01:01 AM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><table style="border-image: initial; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: #0c1317; border: 2px solid #6d8b93;" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><span style="font-size: 11px; color: #ffffff;"></span></td><td colspan="2" width="100%"></td></tr><tr><td></td><td colspan="2" width="100%"></td></tr><tr><td></td><td colspan="2" width="100%"></td></tr><tr><td></td><td width="100%"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="3" valign="top"></td></tr></tbody></table></p><p>Edit: this will more than likely get me banned too!!!</p></blockquote><p>and it would be your own fault</p>

Najen
05-08-2012, 11:23 AM
<p>Go back to KOS ruleset, scrap BGs on the pvp server, make mercs disappear when engaged in pvp combat, and FIRST AND FOREMOST GET RID OF PVP STATS ON GEAR IMMEDIATELY!!!</p>

SOE-MOD-08
05-08-2012, 01:26 PM
<p>Closed for being nonconstructive.  If you have an issue with moderation please contact <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.</p><p>Thank you,</p>