PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the research reducer rewards?

Latro
03-11-2012, 11:09 PM
<p>Research reduction pots are no longer showing up as an option.</p><p>What gives?</p>

Raknid
03-12-2012, 09:43 AM
<p><cite>Latro wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Research reduction pots are no longer showing up as an option.</p><p>What gives?</p></blockquote><p>Cutting into the SmedBucks profit. Serious answer by the way.</p>

Opetyr
03-12-2012, 06:54 PM
<p>On your research screen, I found a new button last night to quicken the research.  It will show another screen of what potions you have that you can use towards the research.</p>

Lizarus
03-12-2012, 11:45 PM
<p><cite>Opetyr wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>On your research screen, I found a new button last night to quicken the research.  It will show another screen of what potions you have that you can use towards the research.</p></blockquote><p>That's been there a while, but you can no longer buy research reducers with Dungeon Maker tokens. They're now Station Cash only. Frankly, the reducers were the only reason I was messing with Dungeon Maker. I haven't run one since they made this change.</p>

Latro
03-13-2012, 02:29 AM
<p><cite>Lizarus wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Opetyr wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>On your research screen, I found a new button last night to quicken the research.  It will show another screen of what potions you have that you can use towards the research.</p></blockquote><p>That's been there a while, but you can no longer buy research reducers with Dungeon Maker tokens. They're now Station Cash only. Frankly, the reducers were the only reason I was messing with Dungeon Maker. I haven't run one since they made this change.</p></blockquote><p>Its like they can't help themselves.  They have to arbitrarily antagonize their customers every so often or they don't sleep well.</p>

Kyouri
04-17-2012, 03:42 PM
<p>Could be worse. Could have done away w/ that awesome 500 token pegasus :/</p>