PDA

View Full Version : Adventurers / Avatars FAQ

NITROX-UANG
03-05-2012, 03:27 PM
<p>I am trying to find some answers, and while we have a sticky thread for spawners, I didn't find one on Avatars. So here goes. Please respond with corrections, and I will keep this updated. Thanks.</p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">UPDATE to Avatars currently on Test:</span></strong>03/2012 - Please go to this thread, and go to Test to try out the changes and leave your feedback</p><p><a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=514651&post_id=5713624#5713624">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...5713624#5713624</a></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">List of Adventurer Avatars:</span></strong>Here is the list of Avatars by class, how obtained, and (Group size for them to be available to select)</p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Fighter</span></strong></p><ul><li>Random Booster Pack reward purchased via the Marketplace using Dungeon Marks<ul><li>Gelatinous Hero</li><li>Tormented Zeklord </li></ul></li><li>Purchased via the Marketplace using either Dungeon Marks or Station Cash.<ul><li>Avazek Challenger </li><li>Bloodhorn Sentinel </li><li>Brokentusk Warrior </li><li>Dreadknight </li></ul><ul><li>Mystic Guardian </li></ul></li><li>Built In<ul><li>Drolvarg Scourge-Knight (Solo +)</li></ul></li><li>World Event<ul><li>annual Erollisis Day Event<ul><li>Sister Thog - 15 Erollisi Coins (Group of 2+)</li></ul></li></ul></li><li>Dropped<ul><li>Duhjalm Sentinel<ul><li>a Slagslore ettin</li><li>The Prophet</li></ul></li><li>Gruengach Striker<ul><li>a Gruengach enforcer in Library of Erudin</li></ul></li><li>Loaminess Keeper<ul><li>a raging geonach</li></ul></li><li>Nightblood Reaver<ul><li>Tsiet'Sozlt</li><li>a nightblood firefury</li></ul></li></ul></li></ul><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Mage</span></strong></p><ul><li>Random Booster Pack reward purchased via the Marketplace using Dungeon Marks<ul><li>Goahmari Shaman</li><li>Onayan Battlemage</li></ul></li><li>Purchased via the Marketplace using either Dungeon Marks or Station Cash.<ul><li>Chimaera Spell-lord </li><li>Clockwork Menace </li><li>Growzzat Spellstinger </li><li>Vornerus Spellweaver </li><li>Yah'Lei Warlock </li></ul></li><li>Built In<ul><li>Drachnid Widowmage  (Solo +)</li></ul></li><li>World Event<ul><li>annual Erollisis Day Event<ul><li>Sister Aalarya - 15 Erollisi Coins  (Group of 2+)</li></ul></li></ul></li><li>Dropped<ul><li>Bertoxxulan Spectre<ul><li>Arch-bishop Joltan</li><li>a sun-baked skeleton</li></ul></li><li>Djinn Firemaster<ul><li>???</li></ul></li><li>Empowered Terror<ul><li>a skeletal blightstalker</li><li>a flesh draped mage</li></ul></li><li>Libant Frostfuser<ul><li>a Bloodsworn vanquisher </li></ul></li></ul></li></ul><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Priest</span></strong></p><ul><li>Random Booster Pack reward purchased via the Marketplace using Dungeon Marks<ul><li>Di'Zok Inquisitor</li><li>Voidstalker</li></ul></li><li>Purchased via the Marketplace using either Dungeon Marks or Station Cash.<ul><li>Cursecleaner </li><li>Myconid Soother</li><li>Rootblight Defiler</li><li>Seelie Priestess </li><li>Thifling Mendworker</li></ul></li><li>Built In<ul><li>Tidesilph Defouler (Solo +)</li></ul></li><li>World Event<ul><li>annual Erollisis Day Event<ul><li>Sister  Katey - 15 Erollisi Coins  (Group of 2+)</li></ul></li></ul></li><li>Dropped<ul><li>Treespirit Earthcaller<ul><li>a tormented growth</li><li>a Shadesire defender</li><li>a withered odeum</li></ul></li><li>Windrider Curate<ul><li>a Galebreaker maiden in Everfrost</li><li>a Skyshield maiden in Everfrost</li><li>Ice Maiden D'Ina in The Icy Keep</li><li>Reverie in Miragul's Phylactery: Scion of Ice</li></ul></li></ul></li></ul><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Scout</span></strong></p><ul><li>Random Booster Pack reward purchased via the Marketplace using Dungeon Marks<ul><li>Anshti'in Dirge</li><li>Kromzek Vigilis</li></ul></li><li>Purchased via the Marketplace using either Dungeon Marks or Station Cash.<ul><li>Coldain Assassin</li><li>Dracurion Spearman </li><li>Necronstructed Versifier</li><li>Steelhoof Rogue </li><li>Thulian Minstrel </li></ul></li><li>Built In<ul><li>Terrok Assassin (Solo +)</li></ul></li><li>World Event<ul><li>annual Erollisis Day Event<ul><li>Sister Leela - 15 Erollisi Coins</li></ul></li></ul></li><li>Dropped<ul><li>Durus Pincestriker<ul><li>Durus decapitator</li><li>Durus scar guardian</li></ul></li><li>Faro' Nuk Maurauder<ul><li>Ever-burning Soul</li></ul></li><li>Strifewing Stalker<ul><li>???</li></ul></li><li>Tundric Outrider<ul><li>a tamed Yeti in The Icy Keep</li></ul></li></ul></li></ul><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Random Dropped Adventurers</span></strong>These can be found by going to Marketplace -> Dungeon Maker -> Builders -> Spawners. All provide a CHANCE for 1 random boss spawner or adventurer. They are Heirloom items.</p><ul><li>Gifts of the Forgotten One - Booster Pack</li><li>March of War - Booster Pack</li><li>Perils of Norrath - Booster Pack</li><li>Summonded Powers - Booster Pack</li><li>The Wrath of Tunare - Booster Pack<ul><li>Anshti'in Dirge</li><li>Di'Zok Inquisitor</li><li>Gelatinous Hero</li><li>Goahmari Shaman</li><li>Kromzek Vigilis</li><li>Onayan Battlemage</li><li>Tormented Zeklord</li><li>Voidstalker</li></ul></li></ul><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Where are my Avatars?</span></strong></p><p>Q: You obtained an Avatar Unlocker, right clicked on it when in your own inventory, and it says it was added to your Dungeon maker toolbox. You go into edit your dungeon and you don't see it. Why not?</p><p>A: Avatars are only visible when you are playing a published dungeon. The dungeon author while editting a dungeon does not see them.</p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">How can I buy more Avatar unlockers?:</span></strong></p><p>Go to the Marketplace, Dungeon Maker, Adventurers.</p><p>They are Heirloom, and can be transferred between using your shard bank.</p><p>To avoid buying duplicates, first log onto the toon you want to purchase the Activators FOR, check the box Hide Unusable on your DM toon you want the purchases for, and make note of which additional items to purchase. Then switch to the character you are buying the Adventurers FROM. Transfer the items using your shared bank.</p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Avatar Hotbar:</span></strong></p><p>Q: After I select an Avatar, why does my menu bar not change?A: Lag. Its a known issue, and short of just waiting for it to update, I have not found a slash command to reload your avatars hotbars and clear out your own</p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">What level is my Avatar?:</span></strong>While you have to be level 20 in Adventuring or Tradeskill to enter a Dungeon Maker dungeon, your Avatar in the Dungeon Maker dungeon is level 50. You do not need to go to a chronomage or mentor.</p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">What Avatar should I pick?:</span></strong></p><p>For solo play, expirement, try them out, read the descriptions. Have fun with it.</p><p>For group play, as members of your group select an Avatar on the left hand "Select An Adventurer" window, they will show up on the right hand "Group Members" window under their character name with a Ready check mark. This lets you build a balanced group for better adventuring.</p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">What increases or modifies the experience by Adventurer?:</span></strong></p><ul><li>Vitality</li><li>Experience potions</li><li>Server experience bonus events</li><li>Veterans Bonus</li><li>The higher difficulty the mob, the more XP it is worth</li><li>The lower difficulty the bob, the less XP it is worth</li><li>The more people in a group, the more the XP is split amongst the members</li></ul>