PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Decreased Tier Multiples I III IV

Elquinjena
03-04-2012, 12:51 AM
<p>I have boughten all of the decreased Tier Multiples but it seems that the only one that works is the Tier II ones</p><p>I have tried to use the III and the IV but they only reduce the mobs to two arrows down not 3 or 4.</p><p>Tier I does not even effect the mobs.</p><p>whats the deal? why am I being charged -20 or 25 points per mob when it is not working?</p><p>am I doing anything wrong? and yes I am mixing them up some...one room I might use a Tier II while I want to use a different one in another room. Is it a case of if you use one of them...it sets the dungeon for that type of effect no matterwhat other Tier decreaser you use??</p>

ShadowMunkie
03-04-2012, 04:50 AM
<p>I had this problem with the Increase Tier and Level items, what I did was size the item down as small as it could become and place it directly underneath the mobs/creatures.</p><p>Try resizing the box for them and see if that fixes them, it might be a line of sight issue. I know in chardok there are several places that you'd think would be "inside" the room but, is actually in a different room.</p>

NITROX-UANG
03-04-2012, 05:11 PM
<p>Also examine the bos you want the effect on and see if it shows up as a modifier icon</p>

Elquinjena
03-04-2012, 09:00 PM
<p><cite>NITROX-UANG wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Also examine the bos you want the effect on and see if it shows up as a modifier icon</p></blockquote><p>No its not a single target this is the Tier Multiples effect, it Should decrease the whole room by 1, 3 or 4 arrows down...</p>