PDA

View Full Version : Looking for feedback - new to this.

Ordate
03-03-2012, 05:52 AM
<p>So I just finished my first go at making a dungeon.  I found out sadly that most of the time the flavor text isnt popping up so half my humor that I put in is wasted.  But besides that, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to try mine out and give some constructive feedback.</p><p>The dungeon name is "Fun and Games with a cameo" it is made on the butcherblock server... don't know if that matters.</p><p>If there is an easier way to point people at it, let me know.  It is a medium difficulty dungeon.  I designed it in such a way that it even killed me a few times solo.  The first main room is very tricky to the point Im considering thinning a few mobs out, but I want to keep the difficulty above run to the next mob "snore".</p>

NITROX-UANG
03-04-2012, 05:09 PM
<p>During the3 podcast the devs discussed the flavor text and mentioned don't go overboard with it. You won't see much of it actually pop up due to the fast pace of the encounters.</p><p>I have put 3x with same text in hopes a single message occurs. If you need th ehumor, just better your odds</p>