PDA

View Full Version : What was the intention...

Elder Elf
03-01-2012, 01:01 PM
<p>What was the intended purpose of the Dungeon Maker? I use it to finish off a level or boost a few levels up quickly on a newly made toon at 20. Other than that I can't see any purpose to using it. I'm not trolling I'm actually just wondering if I'm missing something or "doing it wrong". Thx</p>

Cenen
03-01-2012, 06:23 PM
<p>I think the purpose was to have fun.  There are a lot of interesting and creative dungeons out there.  Don't go to the same old mark grind dungeons.  Try new ones.  There are some good ones mixed in with the boring ones.</p><p>Also, if you have the AoD expansion you can buy things with the Dungeon Marks you get.  There are some really nice things to purchase in the Dungeon Maker section of the Marketplace.  That section of the Market Place is for spending Dungeon Marks.  In addition to the Dungeon Maker items, you can buy weapons, armor, mounts, charm items and many other things.</p>

Grumble69
03-01-2012, 08:08 PM
<p>You're not doing anything wrong.  There's just so many limitations that it's hard to enjoy.</p>

Elder Elf
03-01-2012, 08:20 PM
<p><cite>Cenen wrote</cite></p><blockquote><p>There are some really nice things to purchase in the Dungeon Maker section of the Marketplace.  That section of the Market Place is for spending Dungeon Marks.  In addition to the Dungeon Maker items, you can buy weapons, armor, mounts, charm items and many other things.</p></blockquote><p>I did not realize that. Well, that makes it somewhat worthwhile.</p><p>I just got back to the game after many years away. I'm just trying to maximize my fun factor and effiiciency at the same time. Dungeon Maker seems as though its one of the games forgotten features.</p><p>At least this is good news! <a rel="bookmark" href="http://eq2wire.com/2012/02/27/dungeon-maker-items-price-drop/"><span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span style="color: #0066cc;">Dungeon Maker Items Price Drop</span></span></a></p>