PDA

View Full Version : Unethical fighting

Kristani
02-29-2012, 07:45 PM
<p>I don't know about you guys, but I find this a little unethical.</p><p>I was fighting a group of level 35, 38 and 39 (i am level 35). Bad enough I get ganged up on.  Along comes a level 90. I let of an AE spell, he gets hit. 1 second later I am toast.  What are level 90's doing in PVP with level 30's?  I am handcuffed, because I can't use my 4 most powerful spells - for if I hit the level 90, I'm toast.</p><p>What do you all think?</p>

agentsix
02-29-2012, 08:20 PM
<p><cite>Kristani wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I don't know about you guys, but I find this a little unethical.</p><p>I was fighting a group of level 35, 38 and 39 (i am level 35). Bad enough I get ganged up on.  Along comes a level 90. I let of an AE spell, he gets hit. 1 second later I am toast.  What are level 90's doing in PVP with level 30's?  I am handcuffed, because I can't use my 4 most powerful spells - for if I hit the level 90, I'm toast.</p><p>What do you all think?</p></blockquote><p>You punch a guy in the face. You face his wrath.</p>

Tesiyr
02-29-2012, 10:20 PM
<p>Just as in PvE running a dungeon, you have to be careful of when you use your AOE's.  In PvE if you hit a non-agro with an AOE they'll engage you, likewise in PvP.</p>

Broan
03-01-2012, 07:37 AM
<p>Aoe's dont hit 90s unless you accidentlity tab target one.</p>

ysslik
03-02-2012, 09:29 AM
<p>The player cant be hit but does anyone know if his merc can be hit with the aoe puting him in combat if so this realy needs to be addressed then. </p>

Winter12345
03-04-2012, 11:33 PM
<p>Off topic, but Kristani you've posted 6 different threads in a span of 4 days. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but a lot of your threads also require 1 sentence answers that can really be asked in game rather than having a entire thread devoted to it (What is toughness, etc). I recommend you think about whether you really need to post multiple things that can be solved in a google search.</p><p>Now, while I'm here, honestly what you engaged is perfectly normal on pvp servers. You just have to get used to the fact that pvp itself is unethical. The opposing side wants to win. They want their tokens, fame, kills, so they'll do anything to get it. Ethics is kind of laughable in a MMO, you can't tell people how to play the game. I'd shrug it off and maybe choose your fights a little more carefullly/look at what you're casting. Perhaps you can move away from the 90 before casting them or instead use your encounter spells. </p>