PDA

View Full Version : pvp armor

Kristani
02-25-2012, 02:05 PM
<p>Is battleground armor also used in PVP ?  Where in Kelethin do they sell good PVP armor?   I have a level 35 paladin, will stay at level 39 for a while.  Any armor you can recommend will help.  I've looked online to find the different types of armor and can't find anything.  Thanks</p>

Vlahkmaak
02-25-2012, 03:34 PM
<p>Yes, the battle ground armor is adequete for pvp.  The open world armor is better due to set bonus but as I do not lvl lock I am unaware if the lower lvl versions actually have set bonsus.  Perhaps a lvl locker will respond in more depth for you based on your lvl.  There will also be jewelry avail to you with toughnes.  At end game pvp/e gear mixed is better than a straight pvp set.  There is some lower gear that has a 5% chance to proc various effects, when I was coming up, ages ago, when we pvp'd uphill both ways in the snow, rain, and raids of exile, that stuff was pretty good to have - not sure how it is these days as any alt I bring up I usually blow through that older content in stages.</p>

Shadowous Nightwing
02-28-2012, 10:07 PM
<p>Yes the Lvl 30 open world DoV pvp armor gives set bonuses.  Iwould also look at the Vintage merchant for your old school pvp weapons and Shields, along with the weapon pvp merchant and jews merchant. The old school jews have a sdet bonus up to having 5 in a set to give a chance at a lvl 70 spell reflect</p>