PDA

View Full Version : Music in Player Dungeons

LordPazuzu
02-18-2012, 02:26 AM
<p>Could we get the option to add background music to our zones?  Maybe have effects objets with background music for the zone?  Music packs on the Marketplace, etc.  Right now the lack of background music, for me, detracts from running the zones.</p>

Gladiolus
02-19-2012, 01:46 AM
<p>This would be good, perhaps by way of a dropdown list attached to the toolbox, so we can choose from music already in the game. I love the Highton and No Hope Swamp music and it would be great to have one of those in a dungeon.</p>

msgnomer
02-20-2012, 01:41 PM
<p>I like this idea.  Also, if we are going to add music options, then I'd like to be able to add ambiant indoor and outdoor sounds.  It could even be a track much like the music, not specific individual sounds.  I'd love to be able to add the pub noise that is in some of the EQ1 pubs.  I'd like forest birst, hidden waterfall, babbling brook, busy kitchen, graveyard skeleton sounds, subdued rain (how it really sounds inside). </p><p>I'll add that for housing, maybe something to eliminate sounds.  I'm thinking here of the new prestige house that has this very cool storm, but even inside the tower, the rain is as loud as ever.  It would be nice toblock that or  build something with the sound blocked and then add in the subdued rain sound. </p>