PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player - Qeynos Guards Don't Defend Against Enemy Players??

Astrael
02-14-2012, 11:59 PM
<p>Hi</p><p>I've posted this question in the New Player section, but it hasn't been answered yet. Please post answers to this thread:</p><p><a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=514900">http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=514900</a></p><p>Thanks,</p>

Adjorr
02-15-2012, 01:35 AM
<p>if the guard is grey to the player it wont attack.</p><p>freeport and qeynos are now 8 level range pvp zones.</p>

Astrael
02-15-2012, 01:48 AM
<p><cite>Adjorr wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>if the guard is grey to the player it wont attack.</p><p>freeport and qeynos are now 8 level range pvp zones.</p></blockquote><p>Well, the guards were red to me (level 38 ), and the players who attacked me were yellow and orange (to me), so the guards were higher level than the enemy players. Or are the guards not allowed to attack players more than 8 levels below them?</p>

Vlahkmaak
02-15-2012, 05:18 PM
<p>Maybe they killed alot of gnolls.</p>

Astrael
02-18-2012, 03:30 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Maybe they killed alot of gnolls.</p></blockquote><p>Surely killing gnolls won't gain enough faction to offset the effects of killing Qeynos players?</p><p>I'm not sure how EQ2 works, but I recall from EQ1 that it was possible to raise faction to not be KOS to a city's guards, but if you ever killed a member of that faction, the faction hit you took was pretty huge and would pretty much make you KOS again.</p><p>Can anyone tell me how this works in EQ2?</p>

Tesiyr
02-20-2012, 09:54 AM
<p>The guards in QH have a pretty low agro range, and you can invis past most of them.  The guys that killed you probably just invised past the guards and when they attacked you they weren't in their agro range.</p>

Brigh
02-23-2012, 03:23 AM
<p><cite>Astrael wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Maybe they killed alot of gnolls.</p></blockquote><p>Surely killing gnolls won't gain enough faction to offset the effects of killing Qeynos players?</p><p>I'm not sure how EQ2 works, but I recall from EQ1 that it was possible to raise faction to not be KOS to a city's guards, but if you ever killed a member of that faction, the faction hit you took was pretty huge and would pretty much make you KOS again.</p><p>Can anyone tell me how this works in EQ2?</p></blockquote><p>Sense of sarcasm weak in this one is.</p>