PDA

View Full Version : "You have already added..."

Sinaya
02-08-2012, 04:20 AM
<p>I think this has probably already been asked for, but I thought I'd chime in too:</p><p>It would be really useful if there was some sort of text on spawners and activators that would indicate whether or not they have already been added to your toolbox. What I had in mind is text similar to the text that appears when you examine a recipe book or spell scrool that says if you've already scribed that particular item.</p><p>I understand that you can't add the same spawner / activator twice, but it would be nice to know before purchasing or looting an item whether or not you've already got it in case one's memory isn't super great.</p><p>Thank you!</p>

Mermut
02-08-2012, 04:50 AM
<p>Either text like the one on recipes saying you've already added it, or what works for shinies.. white name if you can 'add' it, grey name if you can't... some way to easily tell if you've got the spawner without having to have it in your inventory.</p>

Cyliena
02-08-2012, 10:10 AM
<p>We should all /feedback about this in game. (in fact, I just did!)</p>

Skandragon
02-18-2012, 05:39 AM
<p>It's not nearly as cool as having the game tell us directly, but I did make a list of all currently flagged dungeon maker items for characters.</p><p>Pop on over to <a href="http://eq2mission.flame.org/sony_characters" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://eq2mission.flame.org/sony_characters</a> and look youself up.</p>

GrunEQ
02-18-2012, 01:16 PM
<p><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: small;">Yes, please make a way to let us know we already have it before we buy, loot, or trade it.</span></p>

Tayne
02-18-2012, 07:30 PM
<p>Yes this would be very useful .. just came here to post about this very thing.</p>

Gladiolus
02-19-2012, 01:43 AM
<p>This seems to have been added because I collected a bunch today and tried to add them and on many got a message (no idea why it was in red) that I already had that in my toolbox. It would be nice if I didn't have to go to the dungeon every time just to add things to the toolbox, especially as the guards like slaughtering me while I'm trying to zone in.</p>