PDA

View Full Version : 6 to 60?

Democratt
01-28-2012, 01:06 AM
<p>Is the huge jump in fame gain/loss from non-titled to hunter really supposed to be so steep? Here we are, months and months into this new fame system and still most of the server is completely non titled. Is this what Sony was going for? I can't help but think this could have been a much better system. 6 to 60? Why not 6 to 12? Then 18? And so on.</p><p>No response from a dev, of course. Just want the community's opinion. inb4whocares about fame. If you don't care, then this topic is of no concern to you.</p>

KatrinaDeath
01-28-2012, 03:40 AM
<p>6 to 60 to 66</p><p>Something is borked.</p><p>The only titled players on the server are the fame [One that sleeps around] and those that roll in <strong>stacked</strong> groups. Not saying those players aren't good at PvP but the average player wont even have the lowest of titles. Years ago there were bot plat farming groups with Destroyer or higher.</p><p>And to those that say fame don't mean anything... Everyone plays for a different reason.</p><p>/Hunter Jewel 35th Ranger//Kill streak at 106///I pick my enemy very carefully////Yes, I am a fame [One that sleeps around]</p>

Twinbladed
01-31-2012, 12:14 PM
<p>Fame really doesn't mean anything. Hunter title is easy to obtain, to keep it you need to either kill someone of your title or higher or go on a insane kill streak, which then a high percentage of your kills = ganking questers, or staying in a full group all the time and never pvping unless your positive to win. Instead of fame they need to give rewards or something. People hide to much under fame. You can make a profit off of it though lol.</p>

Democratt
02-01-2012, 12:15 PM
<p>That's fantastic that you think fame means nothing. I feel it adds something interesting to PVP. Each to his own. This thread is not about whether or not fame matters.</p>