PDA

View Full Version : Prestige housing in Kelethin and Neriak

Deveryn
01-21-2012, 10:20 PM
<p>I wonder if we'll ever see this happen with new or existing homes. I have toons that are citizens of both cities and I really don't want to go through the trouble of changing them over just to get closer to where the prestige housing options are. I'm especially reluctant to do this with my main, who has been in Neriak (even back in EQ1) and has max crafting faction there. I'd be content with simple copies of the best houses in either city, but maybe there's some new house coming along that better fits either theme.  I think storm isle would've been a great fit in Neriak. The opera house should've been put there as well.</p>

Katz
01-21-2012, 10:34 PM
<p>I would like for them to add those to the game, if possible attainable through in game methods such as a quest series.</p>

Maisland
01-23-2012, 12:09 PM
<p>Since almost all the prestige homes are accessed through a single object now, there is no reason why a copy of that object can't be placed in every city.  Personally, I find it annoying to have the entry to most of my prestige homes located in cities that I deliberately left when citizenship of other cities became available (all my "good" characters are citizens of New Halas and all my "evil" ones are citizens of Neriak).</p><p>I have wanted to have access to (what are currently known as) prestige homes in the other cities since the Mistmoore Crag Estate was introduced.</p><p>I want to <em><strong>LIVE</strong></em> in the cities where I hold citizenship!</p><p>Edited for Grammer!</p>

Rijacki
01-23-2012, 12:51 PM
<p>I would love for each of the prestige houses based on zone art to have a 'door' in those zones as well as the combined portal in SQ/SF, but for the door outside the city to be for -all- houses of that type (i.e. a combine of the SQ/SF ones). That would allow a neutral entrance for some places, a very factioned entrance for a small number, a difficult to get to neutral entrance for a few. But, having them link to the places they look like would add a touch of immersion.</p>