PDA

View Full Version : disappearing items on Y axis still happening!

Roslyn
01-20-2012, 06:11 PM
<p>I reported and discussed the issue of items disappearing when being moved on the Y axis a while back, and it's still happening. Sometimes it's right away, sometimes it's when I zone back into the house. It doesn't seem to matter which home either, can be Qeynos, Neriak, or Halas. When the item doesn't disappear sometimes it'll still be visually there, but you can't select it. This is so very frustrating because I just built this great looking fireplace, zone back, and half of the parts are missing. I can just barely drop the item on the Y axis - using the in-game controls OR the editor - and it messes up. Can someone please look into this as it's very frustrating and makes me not even want to work on my houses.</p>

PsiaMeese
01-20-2012, 06:56 PM
<p>I'm wondering if this is what Mystic Alliance guildhall is currently experiencing as well.</p>

Roslyn
01-21-2012, 04:07 AM
<p>I really noticed it happening when they added the Edit window - and basically the ability to sink items below floors and surfaces that you couldn't do just holding Control before. So I guess that was around AoD? I've had items go missing in my Qeynos house over the last year, chairs and tables and such, but it's really prevalent and completely repeatable with the Y-axis. I don't have to be sinking it below the floor or anything, I can raise it too and have the same effect of basically disappearing or being unclickable. They can be retrieved via the door, but by then you've just messed up the decor.</p>