PDA

View Full Version : '/republish_house' Command Not Completely Renaming Player Dungeons

Redneckzombie
01-17-2012, 11:53 PM
<p>I've noticed when I tried to rename my dungeon using the /republish_house command that, though it will change the initial name seen when browsing for player made dungeons, it DOESN'T change the name displayed when zoning into the dungeon, the name listed over map or the name listed when completing the duungeon and collecting your rewards.</p><p>I tried exiting the game, clearing cache and temp files, etc but no change. You can see the still unchanged name when looking in your My Dungeons link and see your dungeon you had renamed still being listed as the original name.</p><p>Is there a way to "completely" rename your dungeon?</p><p>Also, on a side note, any idea if there may be an added feature down the road that will display how many dungeon marks a complete run through a dungeon will give while in edit mode? (IE: a viewable DM value that automatically updates as you add and remove spawners, effects, etc so you have more control and knowledge of just what you will end up with in effort vs rewards)</p>

Redneckzombie
01-19-2012, 12:19 PM
<p>Oh well, I went ahead and redid everything manually by saving layout, leaving and creating a new dungeon with the "base" name I wanted, went back to original, used pickup all items command (could only grab a fraction of the total items lol) go back to new dungeon, dump all grabbed items to random places on ground, repeated till all items were dumped in new dungeon, then loaded earlier saved layout, then go through and redo all patrol paths and wander settings, etc. Now all is back to how the origianl was, but with proper name...whew!</p><p>I'd still like an easier option to the above, like a proper renaming command but, at least it CAN be done the way things currently are, with some effort.</p><p>All that said, I'd still like a feature added that shows designers how many marks their dungeon yields when completed when they are in edit mode of a given dungeon, for reference in designing a ballanced effort versus rewards layout</p>

lillyofthevally
01-19-2012, 12:36 PM
<p><cite>Redneckzombie wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>All that said, I'd still like a feature added that shows designers how many marks their dungeon yields when completed when they are in edit mode of a given dungeon, for reference in designing a ballanced effort versus rewards layout</p></blockquote><p>That would be super awesome fantastic! I dont really know how to judge from my rating how many tokens it will be. +1 for this idea!</p>

Iskandar
01-19-2012, 02:37 PM
<p><cite>lillyofthevally wrote:</cite></p><blockquote>That would be super awesome fantastic! I dont really know how to judge from my rating how many tokens it will be. +1 for this idea!</blockquote><p>Every 100 points of difficulty is 1 token -- so a dungeon with a 10,000 difficulty rating would reward 100 tokens, and one with a 1,000 rating would reward 10 tokens. I'm not sure if it rounds up or down though.</p>