PDA

View Full Version : Experience on first runs

Kuulei
01-17-2012, 11:42 PM
<p>I was doing fine until I I had too many mobs and I died in dungeon.  I get up run back to continue and suddenly my exp is a LOT less per kill.  So it seems if you die while on your first run of the day, you lose the bonus.  Is this intended?</p>

Loredena
01-19-2012, 03:53 PM
<p>The bonus is to # of marks earned, not experience.   Either your vitality was used up or an experience potion buff ran out.  I know I've sometimes used a short duration one when I meant to use a longer, and seen the exp drop mid-run. </p>

Eveningsong
01-19-2012, 11:06 PM
<p>Experience isn't applied until you leave the dungeon through the exit, so I wouldn't expect it could be vitality being used up, although vitality certainly is acting odd in dungeons still, so who knows.</p>

Andemon
01-21-2012, 11:05 AM
<p>Nope, vitality definitely gets used up.It's easy to see at lower levels: every kill drains it, doesn't matter if you get the xp at the end or not. My level 20 alt often runs out of vitality halfway through the dungeon.</p><p>Which reminds me... Do not run the dungeons while mentored. Even though the avatars scale to 50, you still get the xp penalty from mentoring.</p>