PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions?

mappam
01-17-2012, 06:23 PM
<p>1) What is the level you can get the/A Maj'Dul home?</p><p>2) Is it possible to build a home (on the blank prestige island) WITHOUT using the editor?</p><p>Replies and links are very welcome!</p>

Ashlie
01-17-2012, 06:56 PM
<p>1) What is the level you can get the/A Maj'Dul home?</p><p style="padding-left: 30px;"><span style="color: #ffffff;">A Maj'Dul home can be purchased once you have enough faction with one of the courts in Maj'Dul. The deed to ownership is purchased from a merchant in the court. I believe it requires 30,000 faction, otherwise it might be Ally.</span></p><p>2) Is it possible to build a home (on the blank prestige island) WITHOUT using the editor?</p><p style="padding-left: 30px;">Builiding a home wihtout the editor is doable, but I would guess that you need to have a lot more patience when lining up the items you are using. You could use the wall dividers, instead of the tiles, that people use and tilt sideways with the editor.</p><p>People were very creative with their use of items even before we had the layout file and editor. I have no doubt this can be done.</p><p>Ashlie90th CarpenterPermafrost Server</p>

mappam
01-18-2012, 12:36 PM
<p>Healani - thanks so much for the reply!</p><p>What is the Maj'Dul level - when I read the "faction" info I see you have to kill mobs to get the points. I can't seem to find the level of this area?</p><p>I would really love to get one of the houses - I have some decorating ideas for the white and blue I want to try - but my character is only lvl 35 (54 carpenter).</p><p>The editor just seems beyond my understanding lol - I have enough trouble with the Ctl E Move(s) that were added - yeah I am a silly old granny that likes to decorate LOL!</p>

Kahlef
01-18-2012, 01:03 PM
<p>People just say the  faction because you don't have necessarily to do the questlines to get the faction. You can get insignia coins from a faction that opposes the one you want to join and then deliver it to the representative of the faction of your choice at the Tower of Moon.</p><p>For example, if you want to join the Court of Truth, you could get Court of Blades insignia and/or Court of Coin insiginias then turn them in  to the Court of Truth representative to the Court of Truth inside the Tower of Moon.</p><p>They are tradeable so you can get it from the broker or by killing the members of those factions.</p><p>Anyway, to answer your question, according to the <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Sinking_Sands_Timeline" target="_blank">Sinking Sands timeline</a> in EQ2 Wikia, the quests in Sinking Sand go from level 45 to 52.</p>

lillyofthevally
01-18-2012, 01:39 PM
<p><cite>mappam wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Healani - thanks so much for the reply!</p><p>What is the Maj'Dul level - when I read the "faction" info I see you have to kill mobs to get the points. I can't seem to find the level of this area?</p><p>I would really love to get one of the houses - I have some decorating ideas for the white and blue I want to try - but my character is only lvl 35 (54 carpenter).</p><p>The editor just seems beyond my understanding lol - I have enough trouble with the Ctl E Move(s) that were added - yeah I am a silly old granny that likes to decorate LOL!</p></blockquote><p>Let me know what server your on, im on BB and just finished up Maj faction on my toon, I have piles of those coins and would give them to you in a heartbeat! The best way imo to get that done is take a high level toon with alot of aoe's and just go from tower to tower destroying everyone in it and collecting your tokens. They can then be passed to the toon that needs factions! just be sure to skip the tower of the faction you want, any faction is fine, they all have the house deeds for sale as far as I have seen!</p>