PDA

View Full Version : Are there any decorating guilds on AB?

Dawnstrike
01-16-2012, 02:08 PM
<p>I figured I'd post here before posting in the Guild Recruting section as I want to target this particular play style.  I am wondering if anyone knows if one existis or is in a guild on AB that particularly focuses on decorating?  Maybe they quest for house items together, support eachother for decorating questions, hold decorating contests, issist with editor troubleshooting etc?</p><p>I'm deathly afraid of joining a guild and being the only decorator that lays back and uses the guild resources without really contributing by not adventuring for periods of time. I always feel like somewhat of a leech.  If I can't fine one, would you think starting a guild like this would be a good idea? </p>

Arbreth
01-16-2012, 03:31 PM
<p>There are a few, but they tend to be run like corporations, taking projects for those that wish to commission out their homes or certain areas.  Not sure if they recruit normally or 'audition' new guildies.  However there are so many decorators on AB, that you should have no fear of joining a guild and being the only one there that has that particular hobby.</p><p>Good luck and welcome to AB!</p>

Twinklin
01-16-2012, 04:21 PM
<p>Homes and Tomes is a decorating guild that also has some book collectors as well as people who like to adventure. We're pretty small but it's a fun little group and always super helpful when you need an opinion or have a decorating question. Our leader, Jazabelle knows pretty much all there is to know when it comes to the layout editor which is helpful. Many of our members have Hall of Fame homes and dungeons, and several who have amazing homes who chose not to list them on the leaderboards so the talent in the guild is pretty remarkable. Oh and we're not a corporation type guild. It's up to the individual if they want to take commission work. I personally don't but I know Jaz has built things for others. </p>