PDA

View Full Version : City Tokens for guild status

Guy De Alsace
01-15-2012, 10:05 PM
<p>I just noticed I can sell my Guild Tokens to "certain NPC's" (Why SOE cant actually tell you which ones in the description I dont know). I found the ones I can sell for cash, however I want to sell them for guild status but I cant find a single NPC anywhere that buys them for status.</p><p>Can I only redeem these for guild status at a festival? Which would be a bit odd if I can sell them at any time for cash.</p><p>I tried to ask in game but got no responses.</p>

Brigh
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
I have wondered what to do with this gambling chip token that says this, but my gh npc doesn't give status for it.

Torri
01-16-2012, 11:21 AM
<p>I get status from selling them to the Guild NPC that gives Guild exp for the various faction items, so I'd assume that the NPCs that do the same thing throughout the world will also give the guild status points</p>

Guy De Alsace
01-16-2012, 07:04 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] DLere wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I get status from selling them to the Guild NPC that gives Guild exp for the various faction items, so I'd assume that the NPCs that do the same thing throughout the world will also give the guild status points</p></blockquote><p>Well the one in Halas doesn't. Maybe its only the guild house NPC that will take them? Sucks if thats the case cos I don't have a GH yet :</p><p>Might go on a "grand tour" to see if anyone will take my trinkets!</p>

Senya
01-16-2012, 08:24 PM
<p>It's only the Commodities Exporter in guild halls that will buy the city tokens for status.  If you don't have a guild hall yet visit a guild hall that has one and sell it there.  Some guilds have their amenities not set for public use so you may have to visit a couple.  </p>