PDA

View Full Version : Adding station cash problems.

Durgstyler
01-14-2012, 06:25 AM
<p>Hey there. I just wanted to check if I'm the only one having this issue. Im trying to buy AoD expansion. Added 2.000 SC to my account, then got a decline when trying to add the 2nd 2k. I did many attempts cus I added cash to my CC.</p><p>Now I get an error after I select the ammount that I want to add, and when I asked to confirm it actually asks me to confirm if I want to buy 0 SC. Then I get some error.</p><p>Is this some kind of theft security becouse I tried so many times?</p><p>It sometimes takes few minutes to actually get through after I add cash to my prepaid Creditcard, so I kept trying and trying. I just want a merc! :o</p>

Katz
01-14-2012, 09:34 AM
<p>I believe you can only add a certain amount every 24 hours.   I would wait a full day and try again. </p>

Avirodar
01-14-2012, 10:11 AM
<p><cite>Katz wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>I believe you can only add a certain amount every 24 hours.   I would wait a full day and try again. </p></blockquote><p></p><h1>Are there any <em>limits</em> with <em>Station</em> <em>Cash</em>?</h1> <div>Answer ID 28924   |    Published 04/25/2011 05:14 PM   |    Updated 12/17/2011 10:52 AM</div><p>For your protection, there are certain <em>limits</em> on the amount of <em>Station</em> <em>Cash</em>™ you can buy or have in your wallet: <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong>Maximum Wallet Balance:</strong></span> 50,000 SC ($500.00) <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong>Maximum Amount per Transaction:</strong></span> 30,000 SC ($300.00) <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong>Maximum number of Transactions per 24 hour period:</strong></span> 8 <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><strong>Maximum Amount in Purchases per 24 hour period:</strong></span> 30,000 SC ($300.00)</p>

Durgstyler
01-14-2012, 10:35 AM
<p>Maybe I wasnt clear enough. I wanted to buy AoD.. was going to add 2x 2000 SC to have enough for the expansion (3999) But my card got empty after the first 2000 so I had to add more cash to my card. It sometimes takes awhile for it to actually get through so I kept trying and trying to buy 2000.. worked fine and I just got refused, untill suddenly I get this error. I thought maybe there is some kind of security system in place if you try to use it so rappidly?</p><p>Anyways... I want to know how you guys use your merc? Do you level with it? just doing solo quests? Or just for harder stuff? Also, does the merc lvl up or stay at your level or something ?</p>