PDA

View Full Version : $10.00 for a booster pack?


Starbuck1771
01-13-2012, 08:53 PM
<p>Why is it that all other boosters are the equivilent of $3.00 but the Jarseth destroyer pack is 100 SC or $10.00? Seems something might be going on. Explaination please?</p>

Aethelred24
01-13-2012, 08:55 PM
<p>You get two of each card in this "sneak peak" pack of the upcoming set, plus for EQ2 loot options, you get a random version of a horse mount.</p>

Starbuck1771
01-13-2012, 08:59 PM
<p><cite>Aethelred24 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You get two of each card in this "sneak peak" pack of the upcoming set, plus for EQ2 loot options, you get a random version of a horse mount.</p></blockquote><p>Yeah just found that they need to put it in the market details so people don't get confused. BTW horse is not garunteed you may get an illusion instead. <a href="http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/jarsath.vm">http://legendsofnorrath.station.son....com/jarsath.vm</a> also you get a generic starter deck with first purchase it says.</p>

Alenna
01-13-2012, 09:27 PM
<p><cite>Starbuck1771 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Aethelred24 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You get two of each card in this "sneak peak" pack of the upcoming set, plus for EQ2 loot options, you get a random version of a horse mount.</p></blockquote><p>Yeah just found that they need to put it in the market details so people don't get confused. BTW horse is not garunteed you may get an illusion instead. <a href="http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/jarsath.vm">http://legendsofnorrath.station.son....com/jarsath.vm</a> also you get a generic starter deck with first purchase it says.</p></blockquote><p>from your link</p><p>notice what I bolded. depends on what Game you play if you play EQ then illusion if you play EQ2 mount.</p><ul><li> 2 copies each of 10 brand new gameplay cards</li><li> 1 loot card per pack (redeemable in EverQuest or EverQuest II depending upon your in-game settings)<ul ><li>-<strong> EQ</strong> : Girplan Illusion</li><li>- <strong>EQII</strong> : 1 of 5 randomly inserted mounts from the Estarim family</li></ul></li></ul>

Nolrog
01-14-2012, 12:52 PM
<p><cite>[email protected] wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Starbuck1771 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p><cite>Aethelred24 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>You get two of each card in this "sneak peak" pack of the upcoming set, plus for EQ2 loot options, you get a random version of a horse mount.</p></blockquote><p>Yeah just found that they need to put it in the market details so people don't get confused. BTW horse is not garunteed you may get an illusion instead. <a href="http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/jarsath.vm">http://legendsofnorrath.station.son....com/jarsath.vm</a> also you get a generic starter deck with first purchase it says.</p></blockquote><p>from your link</p><p>notice what I bolded. depends on what Game you play if you play EQ then illusion if you play EQ2 mount.</p><ul><li>2 copies each of 10 brand new gameplay cards</li><li>1 loot card per pack (redeemable in EverQuest or EverQuest II depending upon your in-game settings)<ul><li>-<strong> EQ</strong> : Girplan Illusion</li><li>- <strong>EQII</strong> : 1 of 5 randomly inserted mounts from the Estarim family</li></ul></li></ul></blockquote><p>You get more than that too (Quoted from LoN site):</p><p>In addition to the 10 new gameplay cards available in The Jarsath Destroyer, with your first purchase you will receive a new generic deck built with cards that should stay in the Standard environment for a long time. It features cards like Fippy's Paw, Young Wyvern, Misdirect, and Surprise Attack. It's a great way to explore the special challenge of building a quality deck that has no archetype cards.</p><p>Also with your first purchase you'll obtain a new generic avatar: Dallyn Estarim, the patriarch of the contentious family that is the focus of the LON Anarchs block. He has a simple exert action that exchanges the top card of your deck for one of the cards in your hand. It's always nice to have options!</p><p>It's actually a very good deal for people who play the game (with triple SC, you could have purchased it for $3.33.)</p>