PDA

View Full Version : Finding DM items on the Broker

GrunEQ
01-12-2012, 12:45 AM
<p><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: small;">I want to find spawners/bosses for my dungeons on the broker, however there doesn't seem to be an advanced search catagory to cover these.  Unless you know what specificially you are looking for I can not find them on the broker.  Could we please have a catagory for player made dungeon items?  And if there is a way to find a catagory of these items would someone please post?  Thanks.</span></p>

Eveningsong
01-12-2012, 01:25 AM
<p>Agreed, a dungeon maker category would be great.  I've found that putting ( ) in the search field helps a fair bit though, as there aren't many items other than spawners that have both brackets in the name.</p>

Zygwen
01-12-2012, 02:38 AM
<p>- press Advance Search</p><p>- Set Item Type to Miscellaneous.</p><p>- Search for '( -alcoholic' or 'name_of_mob ( - alcoholic'</p><p>- should give you just spawners.</p>

Seidhkona
01-12-2012, 09:16 PM
<p>You can also browse through <a href="http://tinyurl.com/EQ2i-DM-Spawners" target="_blank">the documented spawners at EQ2i</a>... not all of them are up yet, but at least it gives you a start for the names.</p>

GrunEQ
01-13-2012, 04:00 AM
<p><span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: small;">The parentheses with space in between worked....thanks!    </span></p><p><span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: small;">Just did (   )</span></p>

Necrotherian
01-27-2012, 03:00 AM
<p><cite>Eveningsong wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Agreed, a dungeon maker category would be great.  I've found that putting ( ) in the search field helps a fair bit though, as there aren't many items other than spawners that have both brackets in the name.</p></blockquote><p>I don't know if you'll be able to download it from this link, but I changed the _ProfitUI_Market_Favorites6.txt to include dungeon spawners.  It has all of the dropped ones (including ones that EQ2i doesn't show yet) of which I am aware, but it doesn't include any of the Marketplace ones (as I understand it, those are all supposed to be heirloom, so we probably won't see those on the broker.)</p><p>Link to zip file: <a href="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40348735/_ProfitUI_Market_Favorites6.zip" target="_blank">_ProfitUI_Market_Favorites6.zip</a></p><p>(Edit:  Linked to the zip file instead of the txt file, because it was trying to show the xml version of it instead of allowing download for the txt.  This way, all you have to do is click on the link, save, then unzip it and copy paste the txt file into the ProfitUI directory, and allow it to overwrite the existing one.  Another way would be to change the name of the original to something like _ProfitUI_Market_Favorites6_old.txt before pasting the new file into the ProfitUI directory, so you would always have the option of going back to the old one.)</p>