PDA

View Full Version : EQ2i Dungeon Maker Pages Are Up

Seidhkona
01-05-2012, 09:38 PM
<p>Dungeon creators and players alike, please take a look at EQ2i's new <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Maker_System" target="_blank">Dungeon Maker Pages</a>.  All the basics of Dungeon Maker are discussed, and to date there are 175 spawners listed, almost all with full details.</p>

Sharakari
01-06-2012, 10:50 PM
<p>Nice page.  Found the answer on how to change my dungeon name which was driving me crazy!</p>

Seidhkona
01-07-2012, 05:06 PM
<p>I'm up to 248 spawners in 55 different races.I have the Examine window screenshots, and wherever possible info on what drops that spawner and where.</p><p>If you have a chance to get a screenshot of a placed spawner, that's a big part of what's still missing. Or full info on spawners I've missed. Anyone can add to EQ2i!</p><p>I've personally purchased most of the spawners (up through "Genie") spending most of my free funds, and as soon as I make a little cash I'll see about heading from there to the end of the alphabet. My guess is that there are at least 500 different spawners available.</p>

Sharakari
01-07-2012, 05:44 PM
<p>I just want to see some more bosses.</p>

Fyrstar2004
01-07-2012, 09:12 PM
<p>Where?  And what is the answer to the renaming?</p>

Sharakari
01-07-2012, 09:53 PM
<p><cite>Fyrstar2004 wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>Where?  And what is the answer to the renaming?</p></blockquote><p><span style="color: #3a3a3a; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 23px; background-color: #bacdd8;">You may use the command </span><strong>/republish_house</strong><span style="color: #3a3a3a; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 23px; background-color: #bacdd8;"> to update the name of your currently published dungeon.</span></p><p>Do it from inside your dungeon AFTER you publish it.</p>

Seidhkona
01-09-2012, 05:15 PM
<p>I just added over 130 screenshots of placed Dungeon Maker creatures to <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Maker_System" target="_blank">EQ2i's Dungeon Maker documentation</a>.  Got pics from your dungeon of spawners I don't have? You can add them to EQ2i yourself, or contact me and I will add them for you with credit to you for the contribution!</p>